• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

pampers crusiers size 7

pampers crusiers size 7

• Good

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
For a baby diaper, I am very suprised as far as absorbency goes. They can hold two or three medium wettings with no leaks.

Sizing can be difficult. I'm curvy, so I really have to stretch the sides. Once you have the velcro tabs on the diaper, usually they stick well.

They have a wonderful scent to them, too! :)

I think they are an excellent baby diaper, but just be aware since they are intended for babies, they are small.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Prefect for a bay/toddler.
Okay for a Bedwetting kid of 6 or less.
Comedic for a teenager/adult to use.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Comfortable, incredibly stretchy, rather large, can handle an okay amount of liquid. Fun to sleep in, for me at least. And very cute.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
good for stuffers.
Ya.

I really think there's not much difference between these and the 6's...not enough to matter anyway. I have both sizes of cruisers, and it might be like a half inch to an inch longer. They aren't "tall enough" for me - if they were, I'd have no problem with the waist - but the sides have to go around my thighs instead because they're short - since, ugh-dugh - they're for babies. I wouldn't expect them to fit. Heck, for height I even have issues with a lot of adult small size diapers, which would all fit my waist....this just accentuates that problem.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
I wouldn't know. Never tried them...I think I may be too big anyways. I'm 150 lbs and 32 in. waist, so I'm assuming I wouldn't be able to :( Oh well.

B

Butterfly Mage

I can't fit in them. They look like they'd be really good for actual toddlers, however.

cmon6969

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I prefer size 6 better because thay are cheaper for stuffers. I like the luvs the best

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
all this has me pondering....i wonder if i could fit them, me and my 29 inch waist, scrawny self =P

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
As Fire2box has said, they are great for younger kids, probably under 6. But they're simply not meant for teenagers and adults, no matter how small or skinny you are.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to be able to fit in to size 6 baby dry's, and i had a 32 waist but it took some major stretching, they also only held about one good wetting and any more would cause it to leak once you sat down. Though now that i have lost some weight and only have a 30 waist maybe i can. They are a good stealth diaper but i think that anyone would probably be better of with underjams or goodnights for that.

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other, Private
There a good diaper, though the main problem ive seen is from what ive also heard from those who review the underjams, sides tear. I cant sleep with them due to this fact, though they do absorb fairly well so to me I consider them good.

Status
Not open for further replies.