Pampers cruisers size 7?

Lonelydl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So there are none of these on amazon and I am wondering if they got discontinued. There isnt even a sold out listing. Has anyone heard anything?

Walmart.com and Target.com also indicate "Out of Stock". Hard to tell...

Glad that I still have a pack of the original releases

Reactions: Jayden123, TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
It would be nice if Pampers were to make them bigger, as to a more proper size 7. After all they were more closer to a Size 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, onecho and BobbiSueEllen
12srepaid said:
It would be nice if Pampers were to make them bigger, as to a more proper size 7. After all they were more closer to a Size 6.
This is true. Even the "Size 8s" in the UK are just a barely-larger size 7.

Reactions: Deleted member 45172 and BobbiSueEllen
i highly doubt they would get rid of them. There are to many people on the market that also just now started introducing size 7s. They probably were trying to go through the stock they had left and are probably trying to make them the same dimensions as size 8's in the UK.

That or they are doing money control and eliminating all products that do not pull in major profits. Although would seem weird considering you think during the beginning of this pandemic people were buying out diapers like no tomorrow, so they should be good on cash. That or atleast better than what they were before the pandemic.

Honestly I jut hope they are updating the product to be the same dimensions all over the world,or atleast like bigger than they were. I am afraid they might push size 7s to only be 360 waistband style.

I was at bj's whole sale store last week and saw cases of them in the baby isle, maybe a temp thing with covid and production slowing down.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
12srepaid said:
I was thinking the same, they would make a fortune if they were to make them for bigger kids

Reactions: 12srepaid
Can I fit in pampers? I have a size 16

KKC1977 said:
chances are are, waist on a size 16 seems to be 27" but hips more like 36"

My hips are 36

Oh darn. I miss pampers

Yeh they were petty great

KKC1977 said:
I have just ordered some size 8s and I’m 34” so will let u no when I get them may have to extend the tabs abit

I noticed this too, but I also noticd, as with what seems like all size 7 diapers, they're only sold in boxes of 44 or 88, and not bags. could be how they're having to handle supply/demand with COVID, maybe they have a new variation (please go back to the original rumored size) and maybe retailers were hit that hard. How do they compare to BabyDry 6 and other size 7's in terms of size and performance? Would like to try them out, but don't want a large box of something I'll still just need my Convert Ups for

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
FudgedInLuvs said:
I noticed this too, but I also noticd, as with what seems like all size 7 diapers, they're only sold in boxes of 44 or 88, and not bags. could be how they're having to handle supply/demand with COVID, maybe they have a new variation (please go back to the original rumored size) and maybe retailers were hit that hard. How do they compare to BabyDry 6 and other size 7's in terms of size and performance? Would like to try them out, but don't want a large box of something I'll still just need my Convert Ups for
I have not been able to find bags of size 7 Pampers in stores either for over a year now. It used to be that I could buy bags from the pharmacy nearby but they don't carry it anymore, maybe because they find that size doesn't sell very well. The only place I have found to buy 7s is big box stores and then they only come in boxes of 44.
As for supply of those boxes, my nearby Walmart store sold out but one about 50 km away has stock so I think maybe the production of that size is merely being reduced, probably due to covid.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
FudgedInLuvs said:
Comparing 7 Cruizers or Swadlers to a size 6, I can say there definitely is an increased length to the diaper and an increased capacity for pee. I think they hold a bit more than XL Goodnites. There really isn’t many other size 7’s to compare them to other than Parents Choice, which are nothing more than a low quality size 6 diaper with longer tabs. Only thing I have found for a close rival is HEB size 7, which are very decent diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
Seabear said:
I have just ordered some size 8s and I’m 34” so will let u no when I get them may have to extend the tabs abit
Thank you I

I found a 44 pack of Cruizers 7s at Walmart about 3 weeks ago and bought the only box. I haven’t looked for them again recently. I’m not really impressed with the current designs, the animals riding bikes and scooters are okay-ish.. but the teal colored triangle prints are rather ugly imop. I get that they have to be unisex designs, but I would much rather pee and poop on Ariel.. hehe

Last edited:
Back