Pampers cruisers new designs!!!

Easyupssuck41

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought a pack of cruisers yesterday and they have space theme print. With aliens and rocket ships. Has anyone else seen these?

Also has anyone had a chance to try out the new tapes? They are supposed to be stretchier.

Easyupssuck41 said:
I bought a pack of cruisers yesterday and they have space theme print. With aliens and rocket ships. Has anyone else seen these?

Also has anyone had a chance to try out the new tapes? They are supposed to be stretchier.
If you read the fine print, they say they’re stretchier than the leading diaper competitor (aka Huggies), which they always have been. There isn’t any actual difference in elasticity when compared to the previous version.

PaddedBrony said:
If you read the fine print, they say they’re stretchier than the leading diaper competitor (aka Huggies), which they always have been. There isn’t any actual difference in elasticity when compared to the previous version.

That's marketing for you, always comparing themselves to their competitors, why would they compete with themselves rather than skate on by with the minimum necessary?

BabyTyrant said:
That's marketing for you, always comparing themselves to their competitors, why would they compete with themselves rather than skate on by with the minimum necessary?
Honestly, it doesn’t bother me either way. Realistically, baby diapers won’t fit the vast majority of adults anyway, and even if they did, they don’t hold anywhere near enough to be considered usable or practical. They’re designed and marketed for their intended audience for a reason.

PaddedBrony said:
Honestly, it doesn’t bother me either way. Realistically, baby diapers won’t fit the vast majority of adults anyway, and even if they did, they don’t hold anywhere near enough to be considered usable or practical. They’re designed and marketed for their intended audience for a reason.

I know, I mostly use Baby Diapers and "sleep pants" for stuffers; but there are those here that still like to stick with Pampers, Goodnites, etc

And any time anyone suggests trying a proper fitting Adult Diaper, mentioning what you just said, it's a "hate train"

At this point I have given up on trying to educate them on what they are missing out because it never ends well.

New designs, you say?

Mind sharing an image? I'm curious.

Jayden123 said:
New designs, you say?

Mind sharing an image? I'm curious.
I'll upload some photos of the Size 7 later today. I got a box recently. I really like the designs (more than the last generic ones with telephones and paper airplanes, as well as the Sesame Street predecessors), and they fit me really well. They must be a little bigger after the redesign. Indeed, an eyeball test when comparing them next to my Swaddlers 7s, and they look longer. I haven't had any rips either despite my daily wearing/use of them and the fact that it's getting hot and humid here, which lends itself to diaper destruction.

As far as the tapes go, they seem sturdier. As I said, I haven't had a rip with one on yet, despite some legitimate abuse done to them (big wettings, messings, etc)

I'm a fan though, all the way around. Even the absorbency seems improved from the prior generation.

Last edited:
Want to see them, I may grab a bag next week.

CodyBaby said:
Want to see them, I may grab a bag next week.
If you give me an hour or so, I'll upload a few photos when I get home.

If you can get flattened pictures of them and the previous versions, I'm looking in to making them a thing in the Sims 4. In fact, I wouldn't mind doing a few different ones.

Here's some pics. The diaper in comparison in the one photo is a Swaddlers Size 7. I can take more photos, too, it'll just be a little while before I get them uploaded. IMG_20190425_181152.jpgIMG_20190425_181208.jpgIMG_20190425_181244.jpg

MrPurple said:
If you can get flattened pictures of them and the previous versions, I'm looking in to making them a thing in the Sims 4. In fact, I wouldn't mind doing a few different ones.
I'll take a photo like that next. I'm knee deep in a school final, but when I'm done, I'll get the photo up.

These are the ones i got. These are different from mtdl88's though hmm.
But these are also size 6. I just realized.

Last edited:
Those are pretty awesome too, honestly.

Easyupssuck41 said:
View attachment 33590

These are the ones i got. These are different from mtdl88's though hmm.
But these are also size 6. I just realized.

Could you stretch those out fully and take a bright, high res image please?

They seem to be getting to look more and more like Goodnites. Thanks for the photos!

The designs vary now, too. There’s an additional size 7 design not included in the pictures above.

Is it me or they don't have a wetness indicator on the new Cruisers, I was sure Pampers added a wetness indicator on all their diapers since it was a very popular request by parents that exclusively used Pampers Swaddlers because of this particular feature.

CodyBaby said:
Is it me or they don't have a wetness indicator on the new Cruisers, I was sure Pampers added a wetness indicator on all their diapers since it was a very popular request by parents that exclusively used Pampers Swaddlers because of this particular feature.

I have never seen the wetness indicator on Cruisers, only Swaddlers (which used to max out at size 4 previously I believe and then I dont think it had wetness Indicators on the larger sizes at first) and on the last 2 or 3 versions of Baby Dry.

I don't get why it's a necessary feature, you know Baby is gonna wet their Diaper anyways and they will need to be changed every so often

Reactions: CodyBaby
BabyTyrant said:
I have never seen the wetness indicator on Cruisers, only Swaddlers (which used to max out at size 4 previously I believe and then I dont think it had wetness Indicators on the larger sizes at first) and on the last 2 or 3 versions of Baby Dry.

I don't get why it's a necessary feature, you know Baby is gonna wet their Diaper anyways and they will need to be changed every so often
The Size 7 Swaddlers have a wetness indicator on them.

Back