Pampers Cruisers Designs (2006 - 2009)

Jayden123

Monkey the Diaper Boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been recently been digging into a new diaper model I've stumbled across on Source Filmmaker and have decided to do some re-skins for it. However, it's INCREDIBLY hard to find clean diaper designs for me to use, which has led me to resort to editing various images together. Results ain't usually good, so I wonder if there's any good classic Pampers diaper designs out there that you guys might have that I can use?

Any classic/vintage Pampers would do nicely, but I'd prefer something along the lines of these:

Vintage-Pampers-Size-7-Diapers-From-2009-23ct-_57.jpg

D'oh. I just realized that these look almost identical to the PeekABU.

The more you know! :unsure:

Reactions: PaddedBass
I have a few older packs of Pampers laying around. Give me a bit to dig them out, and I’ll snap some pics.

PaddedBrony said:
I have a few older packs of Pampers laying around. Give me a bit to dig them out, and I’ll snap some pics.

Thanks! Anything is appreciated!

Jayden123 said:
Thanks! Anything is appreciated!
Here’s a few:

I know I have some even older than this, but I’ll need to find where I put them. Hopefully these can get you started.

Here's a couple of test screenshots with that last image in the Imgur folder above. Not perfect, but that could be how I tried to re-shape the diaper model to fit in human anatomy.

Attachments

• pose1.png
    pose1.png
    374.2 KB · Views: 119
  • pose2.png
    pose2.png
    368.4 KB · Views: 109
PaddedBrony said:
I know I have some even older than this, but I’ll need to find where I put them. Hopefully these can get you started.

Any luck?

Jayden123 said:
Any luck?
I haven’t really looked. I’ve been dealing with the stomach flu.

PaddedBrony said:
I haven’t really looked. I’ve been dealing with the stomach flu.

Ouch... Hopefully you'll get better soon.

Jayden123 said:
Ouch... Hopefully you'll get better soon.
Thanks, I hope so too.

Feeling better? Sorry for bringing this thread up again. It's a little frustrating when you wanna do another diaper re-skin, but don't have anything to use. -_-

Jayden123 said:
Feeling better? Sorry for bringing this thread up again. It's a little frustrating when you wanna do another diaper re-skin, but don't have anything to use. -_-
Have you tried just googling diaper designs? I’m sure there’s tons online.

I did, but nothing really props up. Just Ebay listings with just the packages and even the ones I find aren't properly lit or smoothed out.

Sorry to bring this up, but found these great images on eBay. Problem is that they're folded and not flat.

Picture 9 of 9

Picture 8 of 9

s-l1600.jpg

Now THIS is the kind of design I'm after. Only problem is that the eBay listing only has the diapers folded and not flatted out for the whole design.

Anybody willing to lend a hand? I'm getting a little tired of using the same design/texture for every shot I make.

The image resolution is not optimal to extract a clean texture, there is a lot of grain.
May have to source textures from other images.
This is about the best I can clean it up without redrawing the entire image
Cookie Monster Papmers Diaper.jpg

Last edited:
Already posted that one. The problem is that it's not all folded out and flattened properly. :(

Back