Pampers cruisers 360

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Messages
161
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just curious if pampers cruisers 360 size 6 are a good diaper as i saw them on sale for pretty cheap at my local supermarket but dont wanna waste my money if its not good
 
BabyChibi said:
Just curious if pampers cruisers 360 size 6 are a good diaper as i saw them on sale for pretty cheap at my local supermarket but dont wanna waste my money if its not good
Unless you can fit into baby diapers, I wouldn’t recommend them.
 
creoles07 said:
Unless you can fit into baby diapers, I wouldn’t recommend them.
Yep, i can but im wondering how they would fit and how much they will hold, i have a 22 inch waist, i weigh 80lb and im around 4”10
 
You could probably fit them well given your sizing, but I'd consider going for the size 7s if you can.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chosen
LilJayJay said:
You could probably fit them well given your sizing, but I'd consider going for the size 7s if you can.
Dont see any size 7s near me yet
 
I see you're in the Vancouver area. I'm in the states in Florida, so we have the size 7 Cruisers 360 at some stores. Walmart is one of the ones I see them at a lot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chosen
I'm 163 lbs and 5' 10'' and I never was able to get them to fit and that includes the size 7
 
Stargazer93 said:
I'm 163 lbs and 5' 10'' and I never was able to get them to fit and that includes the size 7
well u are quite a bit bigger then me, im around 4"10 and i weigh around 80lbs
 
Back
Top