Pampers Change 'N Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Pampers Change'N Go

Now this is a werid diaper....it be a good stuffer for us since not many *b/dl well be able to fit into it but won't this be a good idea for a adult diaper?

Last edited:
Role
Sissy
Wow parenting is just getting less and less work isn't it... Seriously why bother screwing around with slip ins? I don't see the point :dunno: I suppose it could be handy if your in an extremely busy place......

Whats next in the world of diapers I wonder?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I don't see what the big deal is with changing a diaper. It's really not that hard.

For a child under 2 usually you would have anywhere in the home, if you went somewhere the car, if your not near the car they usually have a stroller or something with them, if not then there are always changing rooms.

How lazy do parents have to get before everything ends up automatic?

On another note I couldn't even consider this for my little sister, she's potty training now and she's still in a size 3, not even close to outgrowing it yet.

DprdC

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
For an adult diaper, a maybe, especially if all you just do is wet.

However, I just see this as being too cumbersome and expensive in the long run. 16 pants for $11 and an extra $3 just to get the pads? I'd rather stick to regular diapers, because don't kids poop often anyways? Besides, for that same price, you could get a jumbo pack of regular diapers (~20) or so for just $10...

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
This is interesting but it seems pointless.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
So they are essentially diaper doublers for infants?

I don't reall see how that's going to be practical. If you've got time to remove and insert the card thing... you've got time to change the whole diaper.

How many parents will change just a wet diaper anyways? I mean isn't it usually messy? That doesn't solve the solid problem at all.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
How many parents will change just a wet diaper anyways? I mean isn't it usually messy? That doesn't solve the solid problem at all.
Erm - all parents should change a diaper when it gets to a certian point. As for being messy, my sister only has a BM once a day unless she is sick.. not too sure about other kids.

And if y'all watched the video, changing that is a heck of a lot faster then changing an entire diaper.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Cloth-disposable hybrid, huh? I see it pointless, all of it. And to make it even more pointless it is only available through the site. As Darkfinn said: If you have time for the whole thing, you have tome to change the diaper.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I see that leaking from the top/back when the child is taking a nap or just crawling on the floor. Anyways I think its a dumb idea. I could see it working for a adult diaper....maybe.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
What's next in the world of garbage can fillers... oops I mean baby diapers! Why does everything have to be disposable these days, disposable diapers, disposable tissues, disposable kitchen cloths, where does it end!

More on the topic though, it doesn't seem like one of their best ideas, they just want to make money and they do this by selling ridiculous products like this. Let's just ignore it and hopefully it'll go away :)

D

daria7483

Am I the only one who thinks that this seems...fake?

I don't know, something about the writing, the descriptions, the drawings, the fact that Pampers' marketers don't seem to know the difference between "its" and "it's," almost makes me a little reluctant to believe that this is a Pampers product. The site doesn't quite seem to meet the standards that would normally be used to market one of the best-selling diaper brands in the U.S. But maybe when they're just trying to get people to test products, they don't put as much effort into the website.

Anyway, I can't see these going over well, and I kind of hope they don't. Just take a few minutes and actually change the diaper. I also doubt that they'd really hold up well and that only this insertable pad would get wet.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
They are only size 4. I am confident that they will not fit anyone here.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
They already have something sorta like this for adults. I have seen underwear that has a pocket in it so you can insert a pad. For those that wet alot, it's not a good choice.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent

I don't know, something about the writing, the descriptions, the drawings, the fact that Pampers' marketers don't seem to know the difference between "its" and "it's," almost makes me a little reluctant to believe that this is a Pampers product. The site doesn't quite seem to meet the standards that would normally be used to market one of the best-selling diaper brands in the U.S. But maybe when they're just trying to get people to test products, they don't put as much effort into the website.

Anyway, I can't see these going over well, and I kind of hope they don't. Just take a few minutes and actually change the diaper. I also doubt that they'd really hold up well and that only this insertable pad would get wet.
No, I think you're right. Any new product introduction has always been at the manufacturers main web site, not at a secondary site like this one. pampers.com has no mention of this product.

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

That's what I was thinking. It doesn't look like a real site. And, as far as I know, Pampers never ships its own products online; it leaves that to a secondary company, like Amazon or Drugstore.com

In any case, I could see this being useful for infants, who urinate constantly, but even then, it takes away from the parent/child bonding.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

I thought that while reading it...I actually thought it when I read that they put "1st" instead of "first"...Putting "1st" doesn't seem that professional...Also this sentence kills it "You only change the whole diaper for messy changes." On the right side where it shows how to do it, number 2 is the only one with periods...Also the fact that the video's look unprofessional, with the cameraman laughing...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
And another product for the lazy parents of our time (provided it's real).
40 years ago, parents had to use cloth diapers on their babies and spend a lot of time cleaning the baby and eventually the cloth diaper.
Then we 'progressed' to disposable diapers and baby wipes - untape, run two wipes down baby's crotch, use rash cream, tape the new one to the baby and just chuck the used on into the trashcan. Of course no one thought of where all they go - the local landfill. I'm sure if you dig deep enough, you may still find your own baby diapers!
And now we've taken the next step! You will no longer receive complaints from passers-by when you change your baby on a park bench, a bench at the mall, on a train seat or one of those changing stations in the bathroom. No, now you can just stick your hands into the kid's pants, fumble around and pull a liner from the front of the diaper like a magician pulls a cat out of a hat, and then present your baby's solidified piss to the world like a trophy. No more need to expose the baby's bits and pieces to the world - just stick a new liner in and you're done. Saves time too.

However, you don't want to be an early adopter of this technology - some people may get second thoughts when you randomly stick your hand into your young kid's pants and fumble around.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.