Pampers Baby Fresh scent

daddyb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone noticed a different scent to the baby fresh pampers wipes? I usually buy in bulk and this new case still says baby fresh but the smell is more generic than that distinctive pampers smell.

Yep, I posted about this a while back. I actually like the new smell better but it is less overtly baby powdery.

It reeks like rotten apples...

hanzertas said:
Yep, I posted about this a while back. I actually like the new smell better but it is less overtly baby powdery.
I missed that post. But I’m sad the original scent is gone.

if you want something like the originals, the only game in town now is Parents Choice Powder Fresh.

Reactions: MASONJAR
Wipes have changed a lot recently as far as scent goes. Yes the Pampers baby fresh doesnt have that babyish type scent anymore. Its more of a clean type almost linen smell to it. It seems almost like the unscented wipes are all the rage now. If there is any scented ones its all quirky scents like cucumber, linen , shea butter or flower bloom scent. they all are awful and even all brands are awful now. theres no real go to one anymore. Even the diaper aisle doesnt have that classic diaper smell anymore. I attribute it towards todays allergy generation kids. Everything is about allergies and sensitivities now .So all new scents are subdued or no scent at all. I do miss the old babyish scents all the wipes used to have

quartz200420012 said:
if you want something like the originals, the only game in town now is Parents Choice Powder Fresh.
The parents choice powder fresh have basically disappeared from the shelves by me, they have all the other ones, just no more powder fresh packs and its been that way since the start of the pandemic.

pampers4U said:
The parents choice powder fresh have basically disappeared from the shelves by me, they have all the other ones, just no more powder fresh packs and its been that way since the start of the pandemic.
I literally JUST bought some a month ago.

quartz200420012 said:
I don't like those ones either haha. I guess I like the more modernish scents. I really love the Huggies natural care cucumber and green tea refreshing and the Pampers expressions botanical rain ones.

Last edited:
Yeah, I ordered a pack of Pampers Expressions Fresh Bloom wipes off Amazon, and the strength of the smell is about the same as the old Pampers Baby Fresh wipes. I had a hard time concealing the smell for about a few days before it dissipated.

Reactions: hanzertas
Since I ordered a whole case of wipes only to be disappointed, I ended up contacting pampers customer care and they said they would mail me a $30 card to purchase replacement wipes and find the scent I liked.

So I’ll try the Fresh Blossom ones next

daddyb said:
Since I ordered a whole case of wipes only to be disappointed, I ended up contacting pampers customer care and they said they would mail me a $30 card to purchase replacement wipes and find the scent I liked.

So I’ll try the Fresh Blossom ones next
Wow, thats super awesome. Glad they took care of you like that.

Back