Pampers Baby Dry Size 8 - New Packaging AND LARGER!

dl1991

Contributor
Messages
3
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just saw this YouTube video -

It shows updated packaging for Pampers Baby Dry Size 8, as well as new designs, and most importantly that they're both taller and wider than the current Size 8!

I can only see these on Pampers Germany website at the moment. Anyone know when/if these will reach the UK?

1681656108435.png
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: southeastlittle, PlastiBrain, Iron and 10 others
I will believe it when they are in my hands - unfortunately I have found just lately the uk is a little bit behind on updates to the range
 
  • Like
Reactions: CookieMonstah and royalpacis
They may be ever so slightly bigger, but baby diapers will never fit the average adult, so we'll always be better off just buying ABDL diapers.

Unless you're, like, extremely tiny.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: oldskool, littledreamers333, TheDideeboy and 3 others
Albasion said:
They may be ever so slightly bigger, but baby diapers will never fit the average adult, so we'll always be better off just buying ABDL diapers.

Unless you're, like, extremely tiny.

Depends on what you mean by fit and by better off.

For something relatively inexpensive that will take a wetting and remain in place under its own power this slight increase in size might make the difference for a great many adults.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AshtonFreecss, Prillprillprill, CodyBaby and 2 others
I'm sad that Pampers used, what looks like a younger model, than the girl used previously.
Maybe a boy, the same age as the girl. (early school age)
 
12srepaid said:
I'm sad that Pampers used, what looks like a younger model, than the girl used previously.
Maybe a boy, the same age as the girl. (early school age)
👀👀👀🧿
 
12srepaid said:
I'm sad that Pampers used, what looks like a younger model, than the girl used previously.
Maybe a boy, the same age as the girl. (early school age)
She's still on the UK packaging, and probably will be for a while yet, I'm somewhat glad there moving back to having the full model on the packs rather than just a head, it's a bit freaky when you're on the nappy aisle and have hundreds of 5" faces staring back at you.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: CrayonRocket, PlastiBrain, PadPhilosopher and 4 others
There are 2 different versions of new pampers size 8?

On amazon.de they have the poop pocket of pampers pants and the ones from that video dont seem to have it
 
Chalsed said:
There are 2 different versions of new pampers size 8?

On amazon.de they have the poop pocket of pampers pants and the ones from that video dont seem to have it
There's a review showing the poo pocket in detail but is for a size 5+ baby dry nappy, the size 8 nappy pants don't feature the poo pocket so it might be the same for the nappies, only on the smaller sizes where a child in size 8 should be doing solid poos all the time.
 
I have never seen SIZE 8 in the U.S.A.? Has anyone else seen these here in the U.S.A?
 
fredy552 said:
I have never seen SIZE 8 in the U.S.A.? Has anyone else seen these here in the U.S.A?
I may be wrong but from what I’ve read around the place, they’re comparable to your guys size 7?
 
dl1991 said:
Just saw this YouTube video -

It shows updated packaging for Pampers Baby Dry Size 8, as well as new designs, and most importantly that they're both taller and wider than the current Size 8!

I can only see these on Pampers Germany website at the moment. Anyone know when/if these will reach the UK?

View attachment 107098
In the video, he compares the Pampers Baby-Dry Size 8 diapers from 2019 with the current ones from 2023.
The size change in the length and width of the diaper was already with the design change from 2020.

For all the Europeans among us, the diaper hasn't gotten any bigger in the last 3 years and the 2023 design change hasn't made the diapers even bigger!
 
  • Like
Reactions: hanzertas
fredy552 said:
I have never seen SIZE 8 in the U.S.A.? Has anyone else seen these here in the U.S.A?
womble said:
I may be wrong but from what I’ve read around the place, they’re comparable to your guys size 7?
We don’t have a size 8 in the US, the size 7 here is quite small. I’m envious that your pampers size 8 is the about the same size of a goodnite/drynite l/xl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12srepaid
The whole thing on the advertised size range in various size 8 diapers is wildly inconsistent.
Pampers size 8 states 17+ kg (37+lbs) which is actually smaller than size 7 (41+lbs) and closer to size 6 (35+lbs)
Libero advertises 19+ kg (42+lbs), which is closer to Pampers/Huggies size 7. Curiously, they advertise their bedwetting pants as sizes 9 and 10 and are comparable to the older Goodnites sizes. This seems to run in parallel with Underjams sort of being listed as a Pampers size 8.
Cuties boundless has a mismatch between its weight in lbs and kg (they advertise 22 kg but 58 lbs).
Darlings run larger with the higher sizes with their size 6 (advertised as 40-66 lbs) being closer to some size 7 diapers while sizes 7 and 8 run closer to Goodnites.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deepdriftAD and 12srepaid
deepdriftAD said:
We don’t have a size 8 in the US, the size 7 here is quite small. I’m envious that your pampers size 8 is the about the same size of a goodnite/drynite l/xl.
Pampers size 8 is not the same size as old l/xl Goodnites, but perhaps on Drynites.
Don't let the length fool you. There's not enough stretchable wings on Pampers.
 
Riddy said:
The whole thing on the advertised size range in various size 8 diapers is wildly inconsistent.
Pampers size 8 states 17+ kg (37+lbs) which is actually smaller than size 7 (41+lbs) and closer to size 6 (35+lbs)
Libero advertises 19+ kg (42+lbs), which is closer to Pampers/Huggies size 7. Curiously, they advertise their bedwetting pants as sizes 9 and 10 and are comparable to the older Goodnites sizes. This seems to run in parallel with Underjams sort of being listed as a Pampers size 8.
Cuties boundless has a mismatch between its weight in lbs and kg (they advertise 22 kg but 58 lbs).
Darlings run larger with the higher sizes with their size 6 (advertised as 40-66 lbs) being closer to some size 7 diapers while sizes 7 and 8 run closer to Goodnites.
100% correct. It's very sad that there's no uniformity on diapers and pull-up actual sizes. :(
 
How big of a person does it fit
 
12srepaid said:
Pampers size 8 is not the same size as old l/xl Goodnites, but perhaps on Drynites.
Don't let the length fool you. There's not enough stretchable wings on Pampers.
I was confused, and I might have thought of the new xl goodnites instead.
 
deepdriftAD said:
I was confused, and I might have thought of the new xl goodnites instead.
Older version of Pampers 8 was a little bigger than Pampers size 7, and that's not much.
 
Last edited:
Now let's really blow some minds!
Back in the 90s (yes I'm old) kids diapers weren't really numbered yet. There was simply small, med, large. and XL. The XL was rated around 40+ pounds. What happened over the years is manufacturers simply expanded the options but the diapers themselves haven't really changed in size.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pamperdiaperslover53, espectro and pampers4U
Back
Top