Pampered Party!!! 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Ok everyone, I know we have done it before, and it was a great time, also having had padded friends over for other reasons. It is that time of year again. Darkfinn and I are opening our house to anyone that would like to come and have a padded weekend long party. We are setting aside the weekend of March 27-29 for anyone that would like to come and hang out.

Same rules apply,
No sexual activities, we do not buy drinks for under age, and we all have a good time. BYOB, BYOD, No Orgies.

We do have a verity of diapers if you would like to sample a different brand.
Please RSVP we do have a guest room along with a couch, and even a small space left in the craft room.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
You might want to be careful letting people freely in your house, stuff could get stolen.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dang it, I doubt I have enough notice to be there this time.

Hopefully, I have better luck next time.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Aargh... I wish I could come, but I only have a learner's permit. I live only 4 hours away, and I may drive up next year if you guys will accept a 16-year old. Sounds like fun. :)

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
You might want to be careful letting people freely in your house, stuff could get stolen.
ahh we have little to steal, and we are not going to be leaving people alone in the house or anything.

and Sorry for the short notice this time, I know it will not help those that are far out, but this was supose to be posted a while back and my computer went belly up for a while. Not to mention DF just got back on line.....

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Man I wish I could go but I have to stay in school for these last few months and I don't think my parents are going to let me just dissappear for a weekend. Hopefly I can come for Pampered Party 8.0?

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Man it seems like every ABDL I meet is from freakin NC! Hahaha well it would be an 11 hour drive in an uninsured vehicle, so not this time. I am, however planning to make ABDL-related trips all summer, so who knows.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Man it seems like every ABDL I meet is from freakin NC! Hahaha well it would be an 11 hour drive in an uninsured vehicle, so not this time.
Same here. As my dad would say, that's a "long commute." I'll probably have other stuff to do at home anyways and I don't think my parents would be down with the idea, not even as a college graduation present. (Maybe we could carpool. LOL!)
Is March 27-29 the weekend of the basketball Final Four?

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
So what if we set up a place on here about events that people could attend? The following are examples of large events for around the USA/World:

Vermont dl/ab retreat in May:
VTDLAB.com - Home Page

The Western Canadian Adult Baby Camp located in the Northern Hills of Alberta July 17-27, 2009:
Adult Baby Camp - Home of the Western Canadian Adult Baby Campout

2009 bABy Campout, which is free in Big Horns in Wyoming June 26-28, 2009
www.abycamp.com - ABy Camp*

Minnesota Adult Diaper Enthusiasts has monthly munches:
Minnesota MADE

Ageplayers, AB's and DL's in Toronto 3rd Saturday of the month:
Toronto Area AB/DL/AgePlay Monthly Munch!

Atlanta Littles Munch 3rd Saturday of the month:
AtlantaLittlesMunch Info Page

New Hampshire Campout in August, for info contact:
[email protected]

Indiana ab/dl munch 3rd Saturday of the month:
groups.yahoo.com/group/hoosierhighchair

Oregon munch on the 4th Saturday of the month:
Pacifiers.org
(request info about events in the state of Washington)

MD/DC/VA Littles Munch, 2nd Saturday of the month:
DC Littles Munch LittlesMunch.com

This is only the tip of an iceburg for what events are taking place. www.aby.com constantly posts events that occur spontaneously, as well as other place. You have to keep your eyes and ears open for what is happening in your area.

The problem is: most are limited to age 18 and over and when held at a bar then it prevents anyone 20 and younger from attending.

Last edited:

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If anyone could pay for a plane ticket from here to the states for me, then I'm down.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
So I remembered a couple of meet ups and groups in Europe

Adult Baby Club (ABC Club) meets in London periodically
Welcome to The OFFICIAL ABC Club Site

Gay Diaper Club Germany has a meeting June 26, 2009 during Berlin's Gay Pride
Gay Windel Club Artikel

Camp Bloja August 8-22, 2009 Held the last 8 yrs near Gothenburg, Sweden The camp, which consists of a quaint cottage on spawling grounds, is quite secluded, deep in the middle of a great forest and far from any neighbors.
CAMP BLÖJA

I have heard a few USA people go to some of the above meeting/campouts.

On lest I forget the one group that usually holds 2 events each yr is DiaperFest

And last but not least is Camp Crucible held outside of DC May 21-26 It is the East Coast Premier event for Pansexual/BDSM and includes a Kidz camp.
CampCrucible ~ Clean Air - Dirty Living

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Looking towards the future (and summer for us in NA), a DL/whatever ADISC campout might be fun. I'm kinda unsure about all these anonymous activities. I think a lot of people would be more comfortable if they went with people that they know (even if it is teh intarwebs). Just an idea for the future.

Sam I am

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll see if I can make it, I doubt my girlfriend would want me to go.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Well is seems from what I have heard this weekend is a problem for a number of people that are close enough to come. We may want to change the dates to the Second Weekend in April. If this will work better please let us know. We are looking to get a list of people so we know how much room to make.

Role
Private
Well is seems from what I have heard this weekend is a problem for a number of people that are close enough to come. We may want to change the dates to the Second Weekend in April. If this will work better please let us know. We are looking to get a list of people so we know how much room to make.
That'd likely work better for me, but please don't plan around that. :p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Does anyone really care that it is easter weekend? I don't see many ultra religious people around here these days anyway.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You should all have an Easter egg hunt, and have those ear things for people to wear :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.