Pamper Party invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
How come nobody did that when *I* lived there? Oh well.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
It sounds like it'll be fun. Hope you guys have a good time. I can't attend because I'm 15 years old and I live in New Jersey. :p

kidiak

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I wish I could meet someone around the same age and with hobbies like mine. As it stands I don't know anyone around here well enough yet and live in western canada.

Anybody from BC, Alberta or NW, US??

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Depress you? Aww...:sad: Why would going to me other ABDLs depress you?
It already depresses me to see happy couples come into my work, so seeing an ABDL couple would just be tragic to me. I could not handle it, not this point in my life. It would deeply depress me.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
It already depresses me to see happy couples come into my work, so seeing an ABDL couple would just be tragic to me. I could not handle it, not this point in my life. It would deeply depress me.
Well maybe you need to find someone, if you haven't already, then. I know what it's like to be really depressed and it sucks. But going there might cheer you up for a bit. Also, do you know why you're depressed specifically...Is it just that other people doing what you wish you could depresses you? Or what is it? Just wondering. PM me if you ever want to talk, k? :hug:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
We would be more than happy to have anyone from on here who can make the trip down.

I've put up posts on a few other sites... and it's mostly "older" (30yo+) people who respond back. IDK if I'm comfortable with that or not... we'd like to keep it to people around our own age. Not saying that I don't know some cool 30yos... but ehh....

and to those of you who might consider coming... have you thought about a "relay"?

Kinda like carpooling... the person furthest away drives to the next person closest's place... then they drive to the next person's place... and so on. That way 3-5 people can split the fuel & food bills and it's not super expensive. Just depends on who has the biggest car.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Are minors allowed to come? I am only 15 :p But i have my intermediate drivers license so i can drive a car.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I will be driving from Florida in a pickup truck with 2 bench seats. Only enough room for 5 adults comfortably due to the shifter. However, I will not let anyone under 18 ride with me.

Role
Incontinent
Are minors allowed to come? I am only 15 :p But i have my intermediate drivers license so i can drive a car.

I don't know what state you live in, but in Florida, your learners license only lets you drive when someone 21 or over is in the car with you.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well maybe you need to find someone, if you haven't already, then. I know what it's like to be really depressed and it sucks. But going there might cheer you up for a bit. Also, do you know why you're depressed specifically...Is it just that other people doing what you wish you could depresses you? Or what is it? Just wondering. PM me if you ever want to talk, k? :hug:
Just being single, and not having anyone for 2 years now. Every time I make an advance at a girl, I always get shot down one way or another. By either the cold shoulder, told a lie, or some other reason. So seeing other people together and happy just reminds me of what I do not have and what I will most likely never have. But thanks for being concerned, but I do not really care anymore, I stopped chasing girls around, its obviously a waste of my time and killing my self esteem, with all the biznitches and dumb girls it is impossible.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey everyone,

LuvsGurl here, DarkFinn and I would like send out a invite to all. In June we will be holding a pamper party. This is not a sexual event, just a time for people to meet and hang out. We are located in Charlotte NC. We have a few people that are planning to attend. If you would like to join let us know. We may even play a few drinking games, Alcohol optional, to see whose diaper will last longest. There is going to be music, movies, and more games.

Bring on the Diapers..
diaper
alcohol
music
movies
games

Love to...
but I am only 15, turning 16 august :(
have it again in about 5 1/2 years and I will go :) !!!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hopefully we can have this every year... if we get enough interest. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.