Pamper Party invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
NY to NC is some 700 miles... you're looking at 11-12 hours.
Aww...Well, that wouldn't work. I knew it was a long way, but I thought closer to half that...Sorry.:sad:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll have to see how things work out, but I'll be in the general area, about 2-3hrs from you I think.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Do you guys drive? I suggest a ROAD TRIP!!

lol, just kidding. I bet all 3 of us are pretty far away from each other, CA is huge. :(
I'm pretty much at the butt of California, smack in the middle of Orange County, bout 20 minutes from the beach. Haha and yeah I drive, but I had a hard enough time getting away with driving to Palm Springs for the night to visit a stoner Canadian friend I've been talking to online for 5 years...there's no way I could get to the East Coast on "I'm going to a friends house".

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Nah, I most likely will not come. For one, I am having surgery that month, two I most likely won't have enough money, and three it would probably just depress me if I came, so best if I do not come.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Nah, I most likely will not come. For one, I am having surgery that month, two I most likely won't have enough money, and three it would probably just depress me if I came, so best if I do not come.
Depress you? Aww...:sad: Why would going to me other ABDLs depress you?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
If you drive, it will most likely take you a full day or two.
NY to NC is some 700 miles... you're looking at 11-12 hours.
I'm glad my country is a lot smaller. When the German AB/DL forum I'm involved with holds their AB meetings once or twice a year, we get people from all over the country and sometimes neighboring countries. Since we rent out a house somewhat in the middle of the country, no one will have to spend more than 5-6 hours on the road/tracks to get there (otherwise, we'd never get 50 people).
It's not quite that easy for Americans, especially not on a forum like this with many teens and many people from other English-speaking countries :(

I hope y'all will have a great party anyway. I expect a full report! :D

Peachy

Role
Private
Quite a drive for me, I'd probably end up carpooling with others...assuming I could ever get to something like this. Should my situation change, I might pop in.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
im in GA for military stuff, but i can get away on the weekends, come up with a date!

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Oh look what I started. I set up a couple meets and now everyone is doing it all the sudden. Wow I am awsome... lol

Anyways, How far is Charlotte from Pennsylvania. If it is less than 4 hours away I will come. I would have to find a place to crash for the night though.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh look what I started. I set up a couple meets and now everyone is doing it all the sudden. Wow I am awsome... lol

Anyways, How far is Charlotte from Pennsylvania. If it is less than 4 hours away I will come. I would have to find a place to crash for the night though.

It would take over 6 hours just for me to get there

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, Blues is actually just about an hour away from me. :3
Where do you live, Fire?

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Go visit Darky and Luvvy. Darkfinn might also show you his sweet race car. ^_^

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

Depends where in PA you are, but it's not going to be less than 4 hours. Ask google maps :p. I'm thinking more like 10-ish.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
From what I heard, it can sometimes take you 4 hours just to go around Washington D.C. on the Capital Beltway. Unless, of course, you have your own private helicopter! ;)

Peachy

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Eh, my helicopter is out of gas. So I can't use that this time.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Thank you all for thinking it over, for those that are thinking about coming, we will have room for a few people, for others we can see if their is anything that can be set up once we know how many we are looking at hosting.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Is anyone going? Most of the posts here say it is quite a drive. Also, have you set a date for this?

I have decided that I would like to attend, if at all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.