pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Jumpin Jammerz, Snug as a Bug, Pajama City, The All In One Company all spring to mind; there are definitely others out there though.

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I looked at getting one from the All-in-One Company, but they're about £60. I had a look on eBay and various other places (Amazon Marketplace, etc.) and managed to get a couple for about £12. One is very babyish, with a cartoon baby motif, and a baby bottle and dummy pattern on the arms... but it's too small -- it's just too tight if I'm in a nappy. The other one is just plain red and doesn't look very babyish, but it's bigger and so comfy to sleep in!

I also like the Yellow Truck PJs from Cosy n Dry. They're a bit like the pyjamas I had as kid with separate top and bottoms:

Cosy n Dry - Yellow Trucks PJ's - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More

RawryCub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
All in one company looks promising. I just spent like 10 minutes customizing a lion cub one. Looks so comfy :D. Pricey though, but I might try to get one in the future.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
All in one company looks promising. I just spent like 10 minutes customizing a lion cub one. Looks so comfy :D. Pricey though, but I might try to get one in the future.

Haha, i did the same thing. I built a crazy awesome looking one, only to find that i'll like never be able to afford it. It was fun to customize it so much though

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
One is very babyish, with a cartoon baby motif, and a baby bottle and dummy pattern on the arms... but it's too small -- it's just too tight if I'm in a nappy.

That sounds exactly like the ones Primark sold last September/October. I think they put them on sale way before Christmas, so maybe someone bought a dozen for a cheap price and resold them on Ebay for a higher price.
At least I bought one of those you've described from Primark last September for (I think) 13 EUR.

Peachy

dIstraCtedOctoPus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh my. I just got mine at target and k-mart. I haven't paid more than $15 for a pair. I got one pair at target on sale for $10. The circo brand for girls is surprisingly big for girls sizes. I fit into the size 16 and I'm a little above average. They we'rent for women either, they were in the girl's section. At K-mart there were joe boxer women's footie pj's on sale for $15 each, and I got an elmo ones, as well as duckies. Moral of the story, look hard enough and you won't have to pay out the ass for footie pj's. : D

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
That sounds exactly like the ones Primark sold last September/October. I think they put them on sale way before Christmas, so maybe someone bought a dozen for a cheap price and resold them on Ebay for a higher price.
At least I bought one of those you've described from Primark last September for (I think) 13 EUR.

Peachy

Yeah - I think that's what happened. I got mine for £12 which I think was £2 more than they were being sold for in Primark. I just saw one go for about £30, though! For the price, they're very well made.

Tobypup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
owhh! i'm going to get my hands on a hooded PJ from the all-in-one company! with ears and a tail and everything! and the shipping from UK to NL should be not to expensive!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
Oh my. I just got mine at target and k-mart. I haven't paid more than $15 for a pair. I got one pair at target on sale for $10. The circo brand for girls is surprisingly big for girls sizes. I fit into the size 16 and I'm a little above average. They we'rent for women either, they were in the girl's section. At K-mart there were joe boxer women's footie pj's on sale for $15 each, and I got an elmo ones, as well as duckies. Moral of the story, look hard enough and you won't have to pay out the ass for footie pj's. : D

Really? Wow that's awesome! Unfortunately my gut is pretty big, if i was to purchase one i'd have to go through a site that could make them for bigger adults. Or loose weight. However I see the first part happening first haha.

That's great though, it sounds like you got a great deal!

onecho

The Reluctant Lord of Liminal Space
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I have one pair each from Snug As a Bug, Jumpin Jammerz and Bunnywarez. I love them all, though the fox ones I have from Bunnywarez hold an extra special place in my heart ^_^ I wear them at every chance I get!

As a side note, a while back, member 'coolrocket' put together a fantastic list of companies who provide footed sleepers. You can check it out at: https://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-baby/46113-list-footie-stores-shops.html ^^

Oh wow! I can't believe i missed that thread! That's great. Now I just need some money!

Status
Not open for further replies.