Pajama Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Contributor
I was browsing the store this week and saw these new diapers called Pajama Pants. Looks like Goodnites packaging sort of, anybody ever used them?

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hmm, i have never heard of those before!

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
same here but if they are from goodnites then they might not be sumthing to get so hyped up about =-/

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Pee Js are better, and come in adult sizes..

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
they are good nights with a more "big kid" appearance...Not supposed to be any better than the regular ones, so I have been told.

~Gwizzy

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If he means those then i know what he's talking about, but i mean goodnites stink!

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
They're called Pyjama Pants in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. In the Americas they're GoodNites Boxer Style. Same exact product.

--Danny :ninja:

ryan

Contributor
I live in the U.S. and they are two seperate products...kinda weird...anyone know where to get a link to Pee J's. I went out and bought a pack of these Pajama Pants, they seem a little bit bigger than Goodnites.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
Maybe Wikipedia will have your answers?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Pants? Do they actually go down to your ankles like pants!? Obviously no I have not heard of these either, they must be new.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Actually I have...Some generic brand calls themselves that. There are some in a grocery store nearby, but a couple of people who hate me work there, so I never tried them, because I can't buy diapers there.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
to learn more about these just go to Goodnites.com and they have them advertised there

ryan

Contributor
They are like pullups, better absorbency though and less baby like. I haven't found anything more about them online...

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
According to a previous reply here they are goodnites boxer shorts in the us and called pajama pants in Europe, NZ and Aust but I have never seen them in any shop or supermarket here before.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
Does anyone here know how much pee and poop these "Pajama Pants" can hold?

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Wow...Yes "drynites" call themselves pyjama pants, but here pajama pants are just what a lot of "goodnites"-style products are. They aren't the only ones to call themselves that. I'd prove it to you if I had the nerve...and a camera that could actually work. lol.

ryan

Contributor
They ARE NOT drynites/goodnites. They ARE similar but NOT the same thing...

Hmm, I'll edit this after I go and try one to see how much they absorb.

ryan

Contributor
Can't edit my post. <_<

They hold signifcantly more than Goodnites and are a bit larger, good for those who might not fit in Goodnites anymore. I don't do #2 in them...too messy....

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Can't edit my post. <_<

They hold signifcantly more than Goodnites and are a bit larger, good for those who might not fit in Goodnites anymore. I don't do #2 in them...too messy....

kool i might jus try em out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.