Pajama pants-- just the pants-with feet?

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Being disabled, 2 pieces would be easier for me than one piece footed PJs. I'm thinking of PJ pants I could pair with a cute night gown. I'm a girly girl. Any suggestions?

Reactions: tiny and Deleted member 47221
They don't have feet, but I like the two-piece selections from the "Family Matching Pajamas" section of patpat.com

Not everything is available in my size, and most of the designs aren't really appealing, but I've found some cute ones - dinosaurs, raccoon, moose, superhero. It seems they have new designs every year, as I can't find the ones I bought last year on the site anymore.

Best of all, they're cheap - under ten dollars for the two-piece set. They ship directly from China, which takes several weeks, but this is how they can be so affordable. The quality is very good, for the price. And because they're two-piece, diaper changes are easy.

Sorry about the double thread, guys. iPad issues.

Okay, y'all. I changed my mind, maybe. There's nothing out there like what I want, although FeeJays are close. What I can do, is take regular footed PJs, and when I'm up and in my wheelchair and awake, roll the sleeves under the zipper. Boom, footed pants! I need truly nonslip, because. . . Wheelchair, and pink and kiddy and adorable because obvious. Printed, but not licensed characters. I think I'm a girl's 18 maybe 20. Ideas?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Okay, y'all. I changed my mind, maybe. There's nothing out there like what I want, although FeeJays are close. What I can do, is take regular footed PJs, and when I'm up and in my wheelchair and awake, roll the sleeves under the zipper. Boom, footed pants! I need truly nonslip, because. . . Wheelchair, and pink and kiddy and adorable because obvious. Printed, but not licensed characters. I think I'm a girl's 18 maybe 20. Ideas?

I could probably try making one on my sewing machine. Seems a simple cut and hem job. Did you want to retain the zipper?

Victorias Secret (I dont mind wearing womens clothes....I mean I pee myself and wesr diapers...but they have rompers, onsies (baby style button in crotch and one piece jammies withou footies)...I buy our footies off of wish though....Victorias secret for being sexy at home...jammies for play...

MrPurple said:
I could probably try making one on my sewing machine. Seems a simple cut and hem job. Did you want to retain the zipper?
I don't want to put any extra work on anybody. Thanks for being willing, though. Let me explain. I wear a shirt under my footed PJs, so I don't have to fool with getting the sleeves off to use the bathroom. The sleeves go on after the last pee of the night, and come off before the first pee of the morning.

At first, I wanted 2 pieces, but this past weekend, "Hey, dingbat! Instead of 2 pieces, which are insanely hard to find with feet, or letting the sleeves of a 1-piece dangle, cross your sleeves around your waist, and use the extra fabric that's already there, to roll them under, duh!"

So now, my problem seems to be one of underwhelming cuteness. I'm a medium (8-10) in women's, or is it juniors'? I don't think so. Pretty sure it's women's. I want pink and adorable, like Carter's adorable! Pink, or pink, purple, and yellow, with amazingly non-slip feet. It can stay 1-piece, and keep it's zipper. Can anyone help me find something off the rack? I'd sure hate to bother someone to sew me something custom. I'd rather save that for convention-specific clothes.

Anyone know how to repair feet? The grips on the feet of my favorite footed pajamas are almost gone, and for me, that's dangerous, but they have moons and stars, and a sleepy Mr. Moon on the front! Do you know how difficult it is to find that in women's!? I got stupid lucky!

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Being disabled, 2 pieces would be easier for me than one piece footed PJs. I'm thinking of PJ pants I could pair with a cute night gown. I'm a girly girl. Any suggestions?
Baby pants plans to make 2 piece pajama sets, thought they say they have been planning to release them for a while and ask not to ask for a release date, but it might be acceptable to ask if they still plan on doing them since it's been like that for a while or what they plan to make the two piece like. If you look under products, then pick footed jammies there will be a selection of options and you can read about it there. I don't know what they plan to do with them, but their one piece jammies have little locking zippers that are kind of a nice feature, it's easy to get at and it is mostly a feature for people who have a caretaker, although I'm sure you could get a timed safe or something similar and put the key in there and it would be like be locked in them. Anyways, you might want to take a look at their two piece pajama page, they do describe what they will be like a little bit

www.baby-pants.com

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I don't want to put any extra work on anybody. Thanks for being willing, though. Let me explain. I wear a shirt under my footed PJs, so I don't have to fool with getting the sleeves off to use the bathroom. The sleeves go on after the last pee of the night, and come off before the first pee of the morning.

At first, I wanted 2 pieces, but this past weekend, "Hey, dingbat! Instead of 2 pieces, which are insanely hard to find with feet, or letting the sleeves of a 1-piece dangle, cross your sleeves around your waist, and use the extra fabric that's already there, to roll them under, duh!"

So now, my problem seems to be one of underwhelming cuteness. I'm a medium (8-10) in women's, or is it juniors'? I don't think so. Pretty sure it's women's. I want pink and adorable, like Carter's adorable! Pink, or pink, purple, and yellow, with amazingly non-slip feet. It can stay 1-piece, and keep it's zipper. Can anyone help me find something off the rack? I'd sure hate to bother someone to sew me something custom. I'd rather save that for convention-specific clothes.

Anyone know how to repair feet? The grips on the feet of my favorite footed pajamas are almost gone, and for me, that's dangerous, but they have moons and stars, and a sleepy Mr. Moon on the front! Do you know how difficult it is to find that in women's!? I got stupid lucky!
I can only help with the slip proof feet part use puffy paint and make a cute design with it on the bottom I use this on all my socks cuz otherwise I will slip, all of my house is tile or hardwood and I like to run depending on the material you may need a few coats of paint

That's actually a really good idea!

Back