Pajama Modifications, Outfit Making.

tommytemper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I was thinking about modifying some of my pajamas with some iron on patches.

I am thinking I will put Nessie on the plaid pajamas because when I think Scotland I think about the plaid clothing so I think they would go good together. The only thing I don't know is if the colors clash.
Then on the blue pajamas I was thinking the rocket ship or the whale (not both) what I am worried about most on that pair is they are really cheep thin fleece and might melt before the patch sticks good. I know I can use parchment paper to protect my iron and ironing board I just don't want to ruin them. I don't think I feel up to trying to sew them on.
1670297037337.jpeg1670297037912.jpeg1670297037696.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4605.JPG
    IMG_4605.JPG
    752.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4608.JPG
    IMG_4608.JPG
    818.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and RetroGirl15

tommytemper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Other Outfits I am working is this, I got the long sleeve Safari Onesie and yellow paci from Rearz and some yellow fleece pants from Kohl's (link), All I need to finish this outfit is a paci clip, I am hoping to find or make one that is just yellow. Also some socks that would go good with them would be nice.

IMG_4611.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Jrodabdl

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
tommytemper said:
I was thinking about modifying some of my pajamas with some iron on patches.

I am thinking I will put Nessie on the plaid pajamas because when I think Scotland I think about the plaid clothing so I think they would go good together. The only thing I don't know is if the colors clash.
Then on the blue pajamas I was thinking the rocket ship or the whale (not both) what I am worried about most on that pair is they are really cheep thin fleece and might melt before the patch sticks good. I know I can use parchment paper to protect my iron and ironing board I just don't want to ruin them. I don't think I feel up to trying to sew them on.
View attachment 96119View attachment 96120View attachment 96121
I like Nessie on the plaid and I vote for the rocketship on the blue ones!

I can’t speak to the ironing, I don’t know. If it were me I’d try and find out the melting (or damage) point of the fleece based on the info on the tag and find out how hot the iron-ons have to get and use an infrared thermometer with the iron to make sure you stay within that window.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
tommytemper said:
Other Outfits I am working is this, I got the long sleeve Safari Onesie and yellow paci from Rearz and some yellow fleece pants from Kohl's (link), All I need to finish this outfit is a paci clip, I am hoping to find or make one that is just yellow. Also some socks that would go good with them would be nice.

View attachment 96124
I like this one alot.😃