Painting in a diaper.

xux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Been painting a room the last few days wearing nothing but a diaper and socks. Kind of fun, and if you get paint on the diaper it's ok.

Reactions: Diamond, AndyPandy, Sourpants and 12 others
Thats cool! I was renovating my house years back. There were some late night working there as the rest of the family was living with my mother in law for the time being. So with everyone out of the house I would wear just a thick white diaper ,t shirt and some work boots. I felt like a little kid again in a sort of "Im helping Daddy" scenario. So there I was putting up wood studs and doing some wiring. some painting too. In reality not the safest way to be dressed when doing this type work, but I was extra careful. It wouldve been a total riot if anyone had walked in on me dressed like that! It felt really fun though !

Reactions: Edgewater, lulu22, steviet and 2 others
xux said:
Been painting a room the last few days wearing nothing but a diaper and socks. Kind of fun, and if you get paint on the diaper it's ok.
There's something very little space about that scenario and I love it.

Reactions: Edgewater and xux
This reminds me, I have an acrylic painting to finish...

Haven't painted in a diaper since I was a toddler! Sounds like super fun fun fun!

I’m an art student so whenever I have a particularly messy project to do at home I’ll just wear a big shirt and diaper. My medium is primarily digital tho (animation major) so it doesn’t happen all that often.
Being able to get messy in that way, like with paint, and not caring is such a little feeling for me.

Reactions: Sourpants, Edgewater, PaddedRita and 2 others
lilbabyjooce said:
I’m an art student so whenever I have a particularly messy project to do at home I’ll just wear a big shirt and diaper. My medium is primarily digital tho (animation major) so it doesn’t happen all that often.
Being able to get messy in that way, like with paint, and not caring is such a little feeling for me.
One benifit of the entertainment industry is that we get a lot of work from home days, or are just completely remote XD

Reactions: Sourpants, Edgewater, SparkleAlchemist and 1 other person
I had planned to do that this weekend when I was to have the house to myself. Alas, plans changed and I no longer am alone.

Reactions: Edgewater
xux said:
I do the same thing when I paint. Its so practical to just wear a diaper. You don't need to worry about ruining your clothes with paint splatters.

Reactions: ShAd0w10, Edgewater, xux and 1 other person
Done it two days in a row now. Gotta say it's the most comfortable and practical way to paint. Plus no need for bathroom breaks.

Reactions: Edgewater, Seasonedcitizen and PaddedRita
I think that's my weekend planned!

I've done countless chores around the house while diapered. It always makes the job so much more enjoyable.

Reactions: Edgewater, xux and lilbabyjooce
I was teak oiling garden furniture yesterday. Teak oil is very liquid and is usually applied with a cloth, gently covering the surface and all the nooks and crannies. After a while it gets everywhere on your hands and even runs up your arms. In this situation usually bathroom breaks are a complete pain, but yesterday wearing a diaper/nappy it was easy-peasy! 😊

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, xux and CLPP
This is gonna be me next weekend! As an added bonus, the room i'm decorating is becoming my little room :) I also have the hall, stairs and landing to do but... little room first!

Reactions: Edgewater and Tenawearer
Last summer I painted a bedroom wearing nappy and t shirt and for all DIY jobs now I wear under work trousers.

I'll (hopefully) be moving home soon, and will definitely be doing this when I redecorate my new place.

What a great and fun post xux !!!
When Abbie and myself first move in our place what just what I did.
Ratty old T-shirt , sock and diapered . We did have fun and we look just like we was in a paint ball fight when we was finish ! ☺️

Last edited:
Haha sounds like an amazing experience. Would definitely recommend it and I'll definitely be wanting to do it again.

Yup done this before when I hit my house and was decorating would just wake up in my wet drynite and leave it on while printing till it leaked

I'm not quite brave enough to paint the outside in just a diaper tho. That would be a different experience.

Three years ago I did some early fall painting on the outside of my house. I wore diapers so I would have to wash up if I had to go inside and pee. It was uncomfortable wearing them even though it wasn’t hot outside.

Back