• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Paint it black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Disclaimer : I am not racist to peoples choice of favourite colour on the colour spectrum. I am also being slightly ironic in the text, but it is not intended to offend anyone. If you feel offended, please discuss politely.

Over the years, people have asked me 'Roland, do you have a thing for the colour black ? ', To which I respond, 'Why yes! Of course!' and promtly attack them with a chainsaw.

Black, a down to earth colour. Or perhaps, a lack of colour.

Do you want to stop living with your head in the clouds about how your going to be America's next Justin Timberlake / Britney Spears ? Then start wearing all black! No, not just one article (such as black underwear). That might make you feel more senselessly over-confident!

However, One white piece of clithing is also passable in the combination.

Join me in the 1000 year reign of black, where people will perhaps stop being self-obsessed-one-man-vanity-shows!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
When I saw the thread title, I automatic thought of this song.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I see the girls go by dressed in their summer clothes... I have to turn my head until the darkness goes.

Oh... sorry.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
to quote henry ford

"they can have any color they want..... as long as it's black!"

BadPenny

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
As a stereotypical starving artist, I wear nothing but black out of tradition. But only during office hours.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I had to go listen to some stones after reading this thread lol, now I guess its time for some AC/DC back in black to follow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.