• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Padding break up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
After a few hours of wearing...the padding breaks up and clumps, any ideas how i can stop this ?

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
>.< i hate that. my only advice to you is to get better diapers. one of the best things about dry 24/7 is that that never happens with them.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
That's happened to me with attends... yeah, all you can do is get a better diaper.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
>.< i hate that. my only advice to you is to get better diapers. one of the best things about dry 24/7 is that that never happens with them.

really?? you must have a different dry 24/7 than me!

mine always clump and fall apart especially in the front.....

the 3d core area though does not disintegrate....but I wish it ran from back to front...

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Here's what you do.

Cut the daipre open and pour it into a small tray.
Take a miniature rake and smooth it all out.
Put rocks in it.

Instant Zen Garden!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Here's what you do.

Cut the daipre open and pour it into a small tray.
Take a miniature rake and smooth it all out.
Put rocks in it.

Instant Zen Garden!
I'm sorry....I have read some of your posts today and they all seem to lack coherent thoughts.... are you trying to be "that guy"???

like this one..

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm just

too

cool for you to comprehend.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Do you not see my face? You don't, because you live miles away. Well. If you could see my face you would not see any such jokery.

Role
Diaper Lover
That looks like an OK douche bag to me, I know a lot worse PERSONALLY.

Secondly, Never had ATN's clump&fall, but they are mostly gel.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Maybe it's something to do with the density of the polymers? Depends doesn't have a lot as we all know, so maybe it's how some are produced. Could vary from diaper to diaper too, since machines don't make exactly identical diapers in the factories.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I only have a clump problem if things get super wet, like diaper in the shower issue. Beyond that just forcing the gel to one part of the diaper tends to be an issue after wearing for some time, so I try to avoid putting pressure on the front of the diaper.

Role
Private
I've only had the clumping problem with the Abena X-Plus's. On inspection, to me anyway, it seems the absorbent material isn't held in very tightly. It's a good diaper, just not for extended wearing without wetting.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
with the drys i have had some problems with the breaking, but not so much where it disintegrates and forms large areas with no padding and one spot in between the legs where it all settles.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
everyone else pretty much already said it, but its true. you pay for what you get

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I never have clumping problems because I wear cloth. Of course if you can't indiscriminately use a washing machine, that would be a problem. By the way, my zen garden in made from the bones of my victims after they go through the wood chipper. Nothing like raking dried human bones and dancing on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.