• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

paddedFerret's Intro Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
1) I'm a software engineer for a phone systems company. I'm currently reading Eric S. Raymond's The Cathedral & The Bazaar and The Design and Implementation of the 4.3BSD UNIX Operating System to familiarize myself with how programmers thought in the 1980s. I like to go hiking when I can, especially on nature preserves.

2) Just diapers, really. I wear when the mood takes me and they come in handy for long drives, movies, etc. Thankful to have a loving partner who indulges my fantasies sometimes also.

3) My hobbies include photography and recreational programming. I am a furry and if you couldn't tell from the name, I'm a ferret. My mate's fursona is a housecat and we also have a cat together. I am a Freemason and that eats up a lot of my time, too. When I can, I like to watch cartoons like Animaniacs (Great show and I kinda have a HUGE crush on Minerva Mink) and Adventure Time. And I'm a brony.

4) I hope to find a place where I can read wisdom from others who share my odd fascination and understand more about why I like the things I like.

PS also looking for a forum avatar here so if anyone knows any artists who do DF commissions, I'd like to hear about them. Thanks!

Last edited:

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello paddedFerret and welcome to the group.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Changed name to perlFerret to better fit rules. (oops).

FlowwolF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome :)
I´m also new here, so I can´t give you any advice - but have a nice stay :D

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
D&D 3.5 and Shadowrun 3 mostly. And the Elder Scrolls series.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
PF,

Great intro. Deviant Art would be a good place to go to find artists who would be able to do a commission for you.

Good to have you on the forums, is your partner on here too?

DLE

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Nope. She's not into the DL stuff but is very supportive. I'll look on deviantART for a commission taker. I'd love to link my photography here from deviantART but that's under my real name soooo... yeah.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
PF,

Great intro. Deviant Art would be a good place to go to find artists who would be able to do a commission for you.

Good to have you on the forums, is your partner on here too?

DLE
Thanks for the compliment.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
*Curtsies*

My pleasure! (Good intros are the exception at times)

DLE

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
D&D 3.5 and Shadowrun 3 mostly. And the Elder Scrolls series.
I liked SR 3, wasn't really happy with some of the fluff changes in 4, haven't looked at 5 yet. 3.5 and Pathfinder are pretty solid. Up until about a month ago, I was running a Dresden Files RPG Game - but work schedules killed it (annoyingly JUST as I was getting the big plot started . . . )

Status
Not open for further replies.