Status
Not open for further replies.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Finally went snowboarding for the first time of my life today and decided that since I don't know the next time I can go again, I would go padded up. Slipped an M4 in my bag of clothes and changed into it at a friends house. It was such an awesome experience! I know I've heard people on here mention that they like to pad up before they go in the snow and it was definitely worth it. I got to stay out and play without having to take any bathroom breaks. Now I'm exhausted and in need of a change. But I loved being able to just coast down on the snowboard and glide around (after much practice of course).

Which do you all prefer: Snowboards or Skis? And why?

Littlejustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ive always wanted to do that, not just for fun but also because when I have to pee its all the sudden! Then I lose control here and there. I hate that feeling. Especially when you're up on the hill and you still have to unstrap, lock your board up, then walk inside to wait to use the bathroom in the over crowded resort. Lol.

ShyLittleBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I love skiing. I hardly get to go though :( I've tried snowboarding and I liked skis way better. I dont like the asymmetry of snowboards (facing either left or right). And I found it much easier to get around with skis (like getting through level or up hill walks).

That sounds awesome haha, I would love to go skiing diaperd. It would be so comfortable and warm; I'm so jealous!!

coboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I Like to ski, been doing it since I was 5. Time on the mountain is much better when diapered. I did wet my snow suite once when I was pretty young, I made it to the bathroom but I could not un do the clips on the shoulder straps of my snow pants. Now that I can drive up there and go alone or with friends I often wear a diaper under my snow pants.

Chimera

Cub At Heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I've been skiing since I was a 4 year old cub. I haven't gone in years and I kinda miss it but I can't afford to do it no more. Once I can though, I'd like to get into Snowboarding because trying new things can be fun. As far as being padded while skiing/snowmobiling, I never tried it personally, but I'm sure any little thing that helps you stay warm is awesome! plus the convenience of not having to stop skiing just to go to the bathroom? Awesome!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
snowboarding ish great. i have only gone a few times. it wasnt real snow. but down where i live. we have a thing called the dome or something which is like real snow but its not. it has 99% texture tf the real stuff without actually being real snow. i used to go snowboard there a lot in previous years. but due to money being tight for a few years i havent been able to afford it lolz. when i cvan i will go back again, although i will be quite rusty now. not done it for 2-3 years lolz. i hated skis. they were too big for me and hard to manouever. whereas a board was much more flexible for me.

maybe its scateboard a lot lolz. anyways yeah i would love to go back again. maybe even gop diapered lolz

P

PyjamaBaby

I love skiing. Might have to try it diapered. It sounds like even more fun not having to find a restroom when you need it :)

Skywishes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I LOVE boarding, and hope to (one of these days) get good enough at freestyle or cross to make it (fat chance) to THE OLYMPICS! also, One of these days (sooner rather then later) I hope to go boarding padded (its nice to have that extra cushion when you bail/crash on a 360)

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
Sorry, my first snowboard experience was my last, it was truly miserable for me, the rental company fitted me badly, where my toes hung so far over the edge so far that I face planted 4 times on two lift runs. stopped the lift getting off twice (out of 2 runs). My brother told me to 'Pop Up', which I couldn't (similar issue attempting surfing), It was great for the whole 30 seconds of the affair where I was actually boarding, but, after getting torn up pretty badly on the first day, I quit it a quarter of the way through the second 1/4 mile run (snowmass) and sledded the board to the mall, never to repeat the experience.
I have been skiing several times since, always padded, with much fewer issues though.
I've found over the years is that my main problem is I tend balance on my ankles, instead of my waist.

dwightschruteJR

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nice! I enjoy skiing more than snowboarding. I tried snowboarding as a kid and just never could get into it. I never found the appeal in being one of those people who just sit on the slope blocking it for everyone else. >:-( Sounds like a good day, I envy you being able to do that!

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I ski regularly (sorry, riding is just not for me) and always use protection when I am on the mountain. I sometimes have to pee somewhat without much warning and can't always get down to a bathroom in time, so I am always padded. Besides, I like the feeling (soft and warm) of the diaper--and the security it provides. It's just fun to ski padded.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
SNOWBOARDING!!! I love to go snowboarding. I'm pretty sure I have stated that plenty of times on these boards. I also very much enjoy being padded while snowboarding. I am not at all an expert but I am good enough that I can go all day without falling. But being padded is heaven while snowboarding. I personally not the biggest fan of skiing, but then again I have only tried cross country skiing so I haven't really tried normal skiing.

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I've only been skiing once, but I loved it (I really need to go again. Its been way too long). And considering how much of a pain in the ass it was to drag my skiis into the bathroom and then put them back on, it would be nice to try out skiing padded.

Ranthor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Snowboarding here. The three times I went this year I went padded. Under all the clothing, like, thermal underwear, jeans, snow pants, jackets, etc...It would have been difficult to strip down to use the toilet. So why not! My only problem was the first time I went out this year, I ended up fracturing my sacrum (tailbone). Made things painful during changes. Then like an idiot, I went out a couple weeks later for a couple days and hurt it even more. Oops.

Babybike2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've never been downhill skiing but took up snow boarding when my sons where old enough to learn. I spent a lot of time on my but that first season but it was worth it because it's an activity that my sons, who are now adults, still look forward to sharing with me.

One think about snowboarding is you have to sit down on the snow to fasten your rear foot in the bindings. This leads to a cold wet but, which on the drive home results in me having a very stiff and sore lower back. I used to have impact shorts for snowboarding (padded shorts for protection when doing tricks). What I liked about these was it kept my but warm and dry when sitting on the snow. I've always thought that wearing a diaper would really help keep my but and lower back warm. So, last season boarded a whole day diapered. Not only did my thick cloth diaper and plastic pants keep me warm, but the security and relaxation that wearing brings kept me nice and loose which resulted in a major improvement in my technique.

Since I was riding alone, an older gentlemen, who skies, adopted me as his buddy for the day. During lunch I excused myself, grabbed my other gear bag (the one with my diapering supplies) and headed to the restroom for a change. I asked an employee where the "family" restroom was. He told me they did not have one but sensing my need for privacy,pointed me to a public restroom that was a bit off the beaten path. In my bag I had a bath towel which I planned to use as a changing pad. I grabbed the H.C. accessible stall, laid out my towel changing pad, and removed my wet diaper. But right in the middle of my change, another person came in to use the restroom. so I sat on the toilet for waiting for them to leave. Once they left, I got down on my towel and finished changing as quickly as I could. I don't know what my new friend thought about me taking an extended bathroom trip wearing very full trousers and toting a second gym bag that had something in it other than my snow gear and lunch, but he did wait for me and we enjoyed the rest of the afternoon together on the slopes.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Ive always wanted to do that, not just for fun but also because when I have to pee its all the sudden! Then I lose control here and there. I hate that feeling. Especially when you're up on the hill and you still have to unstrap, lock your board up, then walk inside to wait to use the bathroom in the over crowded resort. Lol.

Yeah it was definitely a life saver! The only downside was trying to change. That was not happening in a public restroom. Luckily I had an Abena M4 on so I lasted the whole trip without a change, but ended up leaking by the time I got home. Good thing my snow pants were waterproof!

- - - Updated - - -

I love skiing. I hardly get to go though :( I've tried snowboarding and I liked skis way better. I dont like the asymmetry of snowboards (facing either left or right). And I found it much easier to get around with skis (like getting through level or up hill walks).

That makes sense. I haven't tried skiing yet, but it looked so much easier than me trying to halfway skate myself around the park when I wanted to just get from point a to b. I fell so many times, I just ended up crabwalking and dragging my board/legs around when I'd be too tired to get back up.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been skiing since I was a 4 year old cub. I haven't gone in years and I kinda miss it but I can't afford to do it no more.

Idk how close you live to resorts, but keep your eyes open for deals. Bear Valley in CA has a march madness special where every Tuesday is $12 for lift ticket and $12 for boot/board or ski rentals. Then, it you want, another 12 a piece for a helmet and lessons. It sounds pricey, but if you were desperate, just rent the board and boots and hoof it to the top of the mountain to go back down.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I was riding alone, an older gentlemen, who skies, adopted me as his buddy for the day. During lunch I excused myself, grabbed my other gear bag (the one with my diapering supplies) and headed to the restroom for a change. I asked an employee where the "family" restroom was. He told me they did not have one but sensing my need for privacy,pointed me to a public restroom that was a bit off the beaten path. In my bag I had a bath towel which I planned to use as a changing pad. I grabbed the H.C. accessible stall, laid out my towel changing pad, and removed my wet diaper. But right in the middle of my change, another person came in to use the restroom. so I sat on the toilet for waiting for them to leave. Once they left, I got down on my towel and finished changing as quickly as I could. I don't know what my new friend thought about me taking an extended bathroom trip wearing very full trousers and toting a second gym bag that had something in it other than my snow gear and lunch, but he did wait for me and we enjoyed the rest of the afternoon together on the slopes.

That's so awesome! Glad you got to make a cool friend. Since I went with my friend, it was cool just getting to hang with him and have some unsupervised fun. What can I say, I may be the one who's into diapers and regression but we're both kids at heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.