Not open for further replies.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Folks,

I'm on the bus to work and I'm padded. First time for me.

I've gone with a discrete pull up which I'll keep dry till the end of the day.

Bit nervous as I have some meetings today.

DLE

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I work padded all the time

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Congrats! Nice to see things are getting more comfortable for you. Hope you have the best, most relaxing day ever.
Fascinating

DiscreetlyPampered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi, SissyDLE. Glad to see someone stepping out of the box, Padded and work goes great in hand and hand. Best of Luck :)
Please let us know how it works out for you. The first time is always fun.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
DiscreetlyPampered,

Well, you are right, it was quite fun. The initial jangle of nerves over discovery soon subsided and I god on with my day sitting comfortably at the computer and in meetings. Tee Hee... The pull ups are cloth backed, not really my favorite, but discrete. The plastic knickers / underpants were also silent.

At one point I was standing in the Director's Office giving a brief update. Stood no more than five feet from him while we had a chat. THAT was a buzz. *Giggle*

As I said, I went with pull-ups so I had the option to stay dry, which I did. Let's not run just yet. On the other hand, I was bursting on the way home on the bus. Happens to all of us at some point. Well, talk about preparation and planning. I have a 10 minute walk from the bus stop with few option for relief in this situation. Well... No problem this time.

All in all, I had a great day. Not sure that I'd want to do it every day, would not be that special but seeing as it is SIDF, I thought what the heck.

As I now have the option of looser trousers, I'm off to change into something more substantial and go to the cinema.

I've a feeling this may be another 24/7 weekend. I do have that meeting with the Bank Manager tomorrow. Hmmm. Not sure!

Have a great SIDF and a wonderful, padded weekend!

DLE

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I wear in public all the time in fact nobody seems to care, but I get the occasional looks but that is quickly followed with a tongue out at the grump.

mikebook89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thats amazing that you went to work padded. I yet have to get that much courage to do that.

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have gone to work padded a number of times. It is an exciting and naughty feeling. It is even more exciting when you wet the diaper. It gives you a nice warm feeling, and nobody else even notices. I wear Abena Abriflex premium 3's. Not the most discreet diaper around. Nice and bulky for my liking. Nobody ever notices! Wear to work and enjoy.

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Was padded at work this past week, but unfortunately can't really use the diapers without it getting really inconvenient. Oh well, still was fun! Don't think anyone noticed the crinkles, but who knows :)

inferno21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wore to one of my jobs last month for the first time. I can't wear to my normal job since I help teach taekwondo but I also work as an usher for an arena, so I decided to wear a goodnight and it was a lot of fun to wear to work. The best part was nobody noticed but I didn't wet it because I didn't bring a spare.

L

Lozza1979

I have been wearing at work for about 3 weeks now.I work at a company that specializes in employment for people with disabilities.Some of them have cerebral palsy and I'm 100% certain one or two of them wear nappies anyhow as they look extra padded around the groin area under their trousers.I'm not looking deliberately, but you cant help but notice.That being the case, even if somebody did notice my nappy they would probably think it was due to health issues anyhow.I wear Attends regular 9 which are quite thin and don't make jeans bulge at the back or front, and also I wear boxer briefs over the top so people wont see the nappy over my jeans waistband.I will only wet the nappy twice at work.Any more than that and there's risk of leaking when sitting.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
It took a lot of courage as I work in quite a straight laced, office based, professional environment.

Not sure that I'd do it that often and certainly with nothing more bulky than a Depends pull up. There is also no way that I'd wet it. Just too risky.

Still, it was a thrill to do it once.

DLE

Iron

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
@SissyDLE I've worn to work a bit over the past few years. Mostly because I just love wearing diapers, but I definitely couldn't do it every day. I'll be honest and say that there are many times when I wear out in public that I'm more concerned with being caught (or being uncomfortable) than simply enjoying the padding.

Whenever I do wear to work (or similar places) I tend not to wet until I know I'm on the way home. And I rarely wear to work at all. I did last Friday, though. And I don't think I actually put it to use until I had made it home. I'm just too worried about leaks. I find that if I keep it dry during the day I can enjoy it and keep the paranoia at bay. That's not always the case though. I will (very rarely) have an *accident* when I'm chatting with someone. That is a rush and a brief moment of introspective relief.

mistermrowfox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Too cool! I miss being padded at work, you can't really do that kind of thing in a kitchen!

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
On the way to work, padded again!

Much more comfortable about this now.

Still, only a Depends pull up, nice and discreet.

DLE

broda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've worn a nappy to work a few times and wet in it. I particularly enjoy being able to let go during a meeting. You know, in those quiet moments when the attention is elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.