Package Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetheartPanda

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Some factories pack diapers tight so when you open a package of diapers they can be super stiff. Should you pull the day or night before use the following day or night and how to get the diaper completely comfortable? 😊🎀🐼

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I don’t think there is an exact science to it; more so wearer/user preference. This is where fluffing comes in and the main reason it should be done—to make up for the tight conditions in packaging. Personally, I will remove a diaper from its packaging at least one night before planning to wear it, so no less than six hours from the time it is removed from its packaging to the time it is put on me. Once I open a pack, all of the diapers are removed and placed on a shelf, so there is plenty of time for them to “stretch out”.

Reactions: TigerDL, SweetheartPanda and Jorelaxed
It does depend on how tight the diapers are packaged
I personally like to fluff them up a bit.
Fluffing them makes the diaper a whole lot less stiffer.

Reactions: SweetheartPanda
I always put them in a drawer when I open a pack so they can breathe out a bit.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
i guess everyone has their system. i have a fresh diaper bin (dino) next to the bed for when we open a new pack of diapers them for placed in the bin. the bin holds two open packs of diapers let the diapers breathe and we draw from the bin as needed. storage in the closet is easier if the packs are kept unopen until they are placed in my diaper bin.

All you really have to do is take them out of the pack and let them sit for day, and they'll be uncompressed. Works best when you fold it in half baby diaper style and let it sit for a day. Better to have it out more, but if they're out of the pack, they eventually decompress without any fluffing nessasery.

Reactions: Cottontail
I just saw an video about putting them in the dryer on fluff setting, I tried it, they are suffer fluffy and soft

Reactions: TigerDL
What I do with mine when I put them in my closet I will show you pictures later today I roll them up then fold them like a Taco then I refold them and I make sure that the tabs go in the back and I also wear booster in the daytime and two boosters at nighttime with a diaper cover and no leaks

I was just think about this the other day.
I don't know which ABDL diaper supplier packs their diapers super tight because I have yet to see one. I mean if they did pack them tighter the boxes they are shipped in could be reduced in size. I mean compared to infant diaper packaging, ABDL and medical diapers are rather loosely packed, meaning there's more air in the bags and could be compressed a lot more.
The shipping box size of an 8 bag order of adult diapers is huge. Surely that size can be reduced somewhat by more compression on the bags of diapers. Hell the plastic packaging is tough enough to withstand it as one can barely rip it open by hand. I personally use a scissors to open the bags.
Of the ABDL diaper suppliers, ABU, Bambino seem to use the most compression when bagging their diapers but could use more.
As far as being stiff, well once you remove the first 2 diapers the rest will just fluff out in the bag.
When comparing infant diaper packing to adult diaper packing, removing the first infant diaper from the bag requires some pull, often pulling out more than 1 diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back