Package Delivery

Ceary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So today I went to the UPS store to get some packages I had delivered there for privacy and security. I went to the associate to get my package and she gave me one and came back with the second one and said, "It smelled like something. We weren't sure so we bagged it just in case. Maybe it got left out in the parcel center."

I shook my head and said okay no problem.

I went home and opened the double clear bagged box. It was my diaper samples from Northern Shores I ordered with 6 different sizes and styles and free wipes and such. I checked everything over and found everything sealed up and in individually wrapped packages inside and no leaks or wet areas on the box. Even the information pamphlets were dry. I can only think they smelled the scented diapers 🤣 partly embarrassed but partly laughing. Oh boy.

Reactions: littledreamers333
I appreciate your ability to laugh at something as mundane at collecting a parcel 😂 I use baby powder on my baby bits everyday! I love the smell and couldn’t care less if it was noticeable 🙈

LittleMonsterUK said:
I appreciate your ability to laugh at something as mundane at collecting a parcel 😂 I use baby powder on my baby bits everyday! I love the smell and couldn’t care less if it was noticeable 🙈
😂 It is definitely not something I notice or care about smelling of fresh scent lol

Reactions: LittleRascal
Back