Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyDl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I just purchased my first paci! 😄 I can't wait to get it. Bought a NUK 5 from Cuddlz Shop. I am so going to sleep with it every night.

Question:
What's your favorite binki? Where did you get it? How often do you use it? What do you use it for?

I found an article once that said people can use them to help stop smoking. I can only imagine someone at work with a binki in their mouth. Lol

Congrats on becoming apart of the paci horde? How happy are you right now!? Hehe.

In general they seem to be pretty commonly used to help with with "not sticking things in the mouth" which funny enough is pretty much a purpose for them when younger too.

Um, my favorites are ones that are pink. With sparkles.

What's your favorite binki? A blue one with a dust cover and fox cub printed on the front
Where did you get it? At Dollar General (like a poundland or a dollar tree)
How often do you use it? Nearly Everyday
What do you use it for? Sucking obviously!

I got mine at walmart, looking into upgrading, maybe next payday. Its just a plain white one. I use it a few times a week and I just use it to relax.
I have heard of people using pacis to stop smoking and am kind of interested in that (might make it easier to explain to someone who just happens to find it, especially because the "rave" explanation wouldn't work since I hate that sort of thing). I've also heard of people using them to help with grinding teeth.

I have a pink flowers and a blue whale... got them from Walmart... don't use too often... while they are the largest I could find they are a bit small... I use my flowers bottle a lot more often!!!

I have a NUK 5 and I love it

I got mines from pacifiers r us.
I have 4 already and they are soooon great. Totally they Worth the price. They feel soo good and they stay in your mouth the whole night.
I've tried before different brands/ stored but I ended up throwing them since they don't compite at all with pacifiersrus.
So awesome and since I have insomnia some nights they relax me, plus I don't snore anymore lol

Baby Pants "Nuk 6", which is a Nuk 5-shaped nipple, only larger, and made of silicone. Modified with a Winnie the Pooh mouth shield.

gigglemuffinz said:
Congrats on becoming apart of the paci horde? How happy are you right now!? Hehe.

In general they seem to be pretty commonly used to help with with "not sticking things in the mouth" which funny enough is pretty much a purpose for them when younger too.

Um, my favorites are ones that are pink. With sparkles.

*giggles* I'm dis happy *stretches arms as far as he can*

- - - Updated - - -

kitterdafoxy said:
What's your favorite binki? A blue one with a dust cover and fox cub printed on the front

OMG I wanna foxy one too! :3

- - - Updated - - -

Note said:
I just have a plain NUK 5, still to small I feel.

I got the big nipple

- - - Updated - - -

couchesstevenboy said:
So awesome and since I have insomnia some nights they relax me, plus I don't snore anymore lol

Ive heard they help with snoring too. Better than one of those loud machines. >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Akastus said:
Baby Pants "Nuk 6", which is a Nuk 5-shaped nipple, only larger, and made of silicone. Modified with a Winnie the Pooh mouth shield.

Dat sounds super awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive heard they help with snoring too. Better than one of those loud machines. >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Lol yeah way better, I sure my wife appreciates the less snoring even though she doesn't make comments about my pacis.

Yeah, one if my exs snored really bad. It kept me up all night. So he got one of those breather machine things. It kept me up all night. ;_;

hm...

hmm... always used NUKs for my boys.
Nukkis02.jpg
Nukkis03.jpg

Sadly, I still only have a Nuk 2, so it's not very comfortably. I still like it though, it has a really cute design. This one to be exact.
il_214x170.611127910_ckhl.jpg

It must be a really popular one too because I can't tell you how many times I've almost stopped a toddler to tell him I have the same one :laugh:

no problem to get latex ones here. they are current, nothing vintage.

DaddyJoe said:
hmm... always used NUKs for my boys.

Awe! So cutes. :3

- - - Updated - - -

theQman said:
...I can't tell you how many times I've almost stopped a toddler to tell him I have the same one :laugh:

I would sooooooooo love to see that happen. Lol

I've tried the Baby Pants "Nuk 6", but it's too large for my mouth. Granted, I have a small mouth, but it's so wide it touches my teeth, not my palate. I want to try a Nuk 5 but don't like the taste of latex. any suggestions?

Not really a pacifier, but my favorite equivalent is the chewnoodle (see below). Pacifiers a little babyish for my taste and I try to be a big boy.

http://site.chewnoodle.com/

Note said:
I just have a plain NUK 5, still to small I feel.

Funny how different all of us are from one another: I don't even like my NUK 5 because I feel it is choking me and wish they made the NUK 4 in Silicon.

I just recently got a generic green Nuk 2 pacifier. It may be small, but I've really grown to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back