Pacifiers and bottles with latex nipples...

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I was wondering....

Did latex nipples fade out of existence?? I personally don't like the silicone ones offered, even buy AB companies. I really like my Nuk5 but alas you can't find an ABDL pacifier with a regular latex nipple.

Same goes for baby bottles.

Reactions: longallsboy and XLolixLolitax
Well I bought Nuk 18-36+ month pacifier with latex just the other day so I suppose they're around in the baby market
Idk about adult babies LOL

I’m in the process of switching out all of my bottle and pacifier nipples for latex ones! I highly prefer it over the silicone i see everywhere

Pacifiers r us / adult pacifiers . com sells latex nipples, and that's where i get mine from exclusively! Highly reccomend, aside from them nuk medic pro is a latex binkie on Amazon

I too prefer latex over silicone, but they’re so hard to find. Baby-pants.com used to sell the Nuk5 latex pacifier for less than $20. Most of the pacifiers on BabiesRus and AdultPacifiers are over $60.

What's the difference? I use a NUK 5, but don't know if it is silicon or latex.

camille said:
What's the difference? I use a NUK 5, but don't know if it is silicon or latex.
Silicone is usually clear but can sometimes be other colors too. It smells like plastic.
Latex is kind of yellow-ish and is more similar to rubber in texture and smell.
If your pacifier is Nuk brand then it's latex, since they don't make that size in silicone. But if it isn't Nuk, it's probably silicone.

TexasToast11 said:
They have what I’m looking for, but I’m beginning to question whether I’ve been scammed or not. I ordered on the 8th. They immediately charged my account for the purchase, yet as of today the 23rd, nothing has shipped yet. Over 2 weeks with no updates. I tried emailing them as well and they didn’t reply back.

JustinDB87 said:
Over 2 weeks
Well it's gotta go through customs first. Your pacifier is coming from the UK, it's going to take like a month with covid getting worse over there.

Reactions: JustinDB87
TexasToast11 said:
Well it's gotta go through customs first. Your pacifier is coming from the UK, it's going to take like a month with covid getting worse over there.
I guess that’s true. I don’t usually order anything from overseas so I guess I’m not used to the time it takes. I was just a little concerned about the money immediately coming out the next day whereas most sites don’t take anything until it ships. Add in the email I sent to them last week that they didn’t respond to and it kinda piles up. I’ll try to patiently wait it out.

JustinDB87 said:
I’ll try to patiently wait it out
Be patient Baby it will come

MailCat581 said:
latex nipples and pacifiers
They're not hard to find at all my P 1.jpg

Which one is the left pic?

I'm rhinking of trying a couple of inner-child ones. Any feedback on quality?
I bought a nuk style one from pacifiersrus years ago and it was dreadful low.grade latex and just completely collapsed

There is one guy called Dion413 on Ebay that owns amd produces different styles of nipples for dummies and bottles.
He also created MAM shields for adults.

I ordered many many times to him and was always happy...

I've already tried them they are the same crappy quality of others I've tried. Seems most people don't care about the quality so these companies have no need to make them any better

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Back