Peepeegirl

Just bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How often do you guys change the pacifier, what caracteristic you see on them

Reactions: PaddedRita and medfet878
I never replace the guard anymore. I only replace the nipple, and ONLY if there’s a hole that I cannot fix.

Reactions: medfet878 and Peepeegirl
I have 2 pacis. They're Fixx #10's from Pacifier Addict via Amazon. I change them out weekly. I have no teeth so it's unlikely I'll gnaw though a nipple but I have a spare in case I do. Without my pacis I grind my gums together.

Reactions: medfet878 and Peepeegirl
pacifierPaige said:
I have 2 pacis. They're Fixx #10's from Pacifier Addict via Amazon. I change them out weekly. I have no teeth so it's unlikely I'll gnaw though a nipple but I have a spare in case I do. Without my pacis I grind my gums together.
Every week you buy a new one?

• Thinking
Reactions: PaddedRita, medfet878 and PaigeCherubiel
Peepeegirl said:
Every week you buy a new one?
No. I swap them every Sunday. I read somewhere that having two and alternating which one "gets the week off" lets the nipple return to its natural shape.

Reactions: PaddedRita, medfet878 and Peepeegirl
Go it

Reactions: PaddedRita
I own around 10 of them. All are exactly at my size (MAM shields at adult size and NUK 5 nipples in latex that growth over time to fit exactly my mouth)

After months of usage (I always have one in my pocket and use it every day), the nipple start to become a bit dark. It's still usable, the shape is exactly at the size of my mouth but the look becomes ugly, so I change the nipple with a new one that appear small initially (initially size 5 but I would say after a few days size 6 and size near 7 at the end!) but clean and new.

When i order the MAM adult shields (Dion413 on ebay, never had issue, excellent vendor) i also order the NUK 5 at the same time. His price is probably the best you can find on the WEB... Price raised a bit but it still cheap... I buy usually at least half a dozen of NUK5 at the same time and a bunch of colored shields so I can mix different shield and buttons...

If you order multiple shields and nipples (he has also a lot of different nipples), ask him a price for posting all the parts together, it's much cheaper and he's happy to help.

Note: I love when nipples can deflate/inflate (like a bottle nipple)... So I need to make two very small holes in the buttons to let the air go through...
Note2: he also have nice NUK bottle nipples, especially the "large collar" one that looks "natural" but the shape is like a NUK5 (orthodontic).

Last edited:
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
TabaCrate said:
Note: I love when nipples can deflate/inflate (like a bottle nipple)... So I need to make two very small holes in the buttons to let the air go through...
The silicone nipples of Fixx #10's do that without the extra holes.

Reactions: PaddedRita
TabaCrate said:
I own around 10 of them. All are exactly at my size (MAM shields at adult size and NUK 5 nipples in latex that growth over time to fit exactly my mouth)

After months of usage (I always have one in my pocket and use it every day), the nipple start to become a bit dark. It's still usable, the shape is exactly at the size of my mouth but the look becomes ugly, so I change the nipple with a new one that appear small initially (initially size 5 but I would say after a few days size 6 and size near 7 at the end!) but clean and new.

When i order the MAM adult shields (Dion413 on ebay, never had issue, excellent vendor) i also order the NUK 5 at the same time. His price is probably the best you can find on the WEB... Price raised a bit but it still cheap... I buy usually at least half a dozen of NUK5 at the same time and a bunch of colored shields so I can mix different shield and buttons...

If you order multiple shields and nipples (he has also a lot of different nipples), ask him a price for posting all the parts together, it's much cheaper and he's happy to help.

Note2: he also have nice NUK bottle nipples, especially the "large collar" one that looks "natural" but the shape is like a NUK5 (orthodontic).
I use tommee tippee 18 36 months and I really enjoy them but they are not coming to Brazil anymore so I even bought 4 new one to have, but the silicon teat I really don’t know when to change, do they change colors?

• Thinking
Reactions: PaddedRita and PaigeCherubiel
I use latex nipples, so I change it when is sticky. Normally over one year is the changing interval.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peepeegirl
Back