pacifier

boomer2480

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Does anybody know of a pacifier with a nipple like a baby bottle instead of the bulb on the end like you see most now days

Reactions: HomeAlone
boomer2480 said:
Does anybody know of a pacifier with a nipple like a baby bottle instead of the bulb on the end like you see most now days
Nope. I love my pacifiers just as they are. I'm interested? What exactly are you looking for?

boomer2480 said:
If you find one like this, Please let me know. That's what I want, too, but the actual baby ones don't go far enough back in my mouth. The ones with the bulbs press against my teeth on the inside and I don't want my teeth to move over time from using it.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
You can get Nuk 6 pacifiers on eBay, Rearz and Cooshie Tooshiez for incredibly low prices...also, I buy adult-sized Mam pacifiers from the maker in Slovakia and they use the same Nuk 6 nipples available there...or other choices they have, either in silicone or latex. Worth a think... :unsure: 🥳

BobbiSueEllen said:
You can get Nuk 6 pacifiers on eBay, Rearz and Cooshie Tooshiez for incredibly low prices...also, I buy adult-sized Mam pacifiers from the maker in Slovakia and they use the same Nuk 6 nipples available there...or other choices they have, either in silicone or latex. Worth a think... :unsure: 🥳
Don't those all have the flattened/bulb nipple? I'm not sure what the OP is looking for exactly, except that most bottle nipples are round and straight, not flattened/bulb.

Thanks for all your help folks. I am looking for a nipple like is on baby bottles . No bulb on the end like they are now days

AB Teat size.jpg
does this help?

AB N1 (2).jpg
The AB Nipple on the left and right I'm trying find for my AB Kai

Not really I'm looking for a strait nipple. thanks any way.

boomer2480 said:
strait nipple
Bottle-with-Nipple_-4qt-3qt-2qt-1024x983.jpg
These are Calf bottles for bottle feeding baby cows, you can find them at Tractor Supply or any farm store for $6 to $12.

TexasToast11 said:
View attachment 53077
These are Calf bottles for bottle feeding baby cows, you can find them at Tractor Supply or any farm store for $6 to $12.
How soft are these? Do you know? Because this might work for me in terms of shape.

MailCat581 said:
Generally, if you want something like that; you'll have to make it yourself. Easiest way is to glue the baby bottle nipple onto the pacifier shield after you've removed the original teat that came on the pacifier.
Have you tried this with success? In my experiments, since the bottle nipples have holes in the end, I just end up sucking up air. The seal around the base would have to be perfect and the hole would have to be plugged up. I've had no luck figuring it out so far.

any body know where to get a#7 or #8 or #10 pacifier

ARBBB2 said:
any body know where to get a#7 or #8 or #10 pacifier
I've seen them on a website called adult pacifiers and pacifiersrus. Haven't seen 8 yet, but I've seen 10 and definitely 7. They are about 60 dollars though for a 7, I don't know how much for a 10.

HomeAlone said:
How soft are these?
I don't know, but for $12 it's worth finding out

PartyPanda1015 said:
I don't know how much for a 10.
my P2.jpg
Rearz size 10 it's about $50 but I heard ebay has them for less

Have u saw the NurtureABDL one

Hihi said:
Have u saw the NurtureABDL one
They also appear to have a bulb.

HomeAlone said:
If you find one like this, Please let me know. That's what I want, too, but the actual baby ones don't go far enough back in my mouth. The ones with the bulbs press against my teeth on the inside and I don't want my teeth to move over time from using it.

This is the exact reason I cannot enjoy my pacis much, I feel my bite is wrong after using them, front of my bottom teeth feel like they're grinding up against the back of my front teeth when done.

It sucks. pun intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaciBabyGirl
Back