pacifier

boomer2480

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Does anybody know of a pacifier with a nipple like a baby bottle instead of the bulb on the end like you see most now days

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Does anybody know of a pacifier with a nipple like a baby bottle instead of the bulb on the end like you see most now days
Nope. I love my pacifiers just as they are. I'm interested? What exactly are you looking for?

HomeAlone

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you find one like this, Please let me know. That's what I want, too, but the actual baby ones don't go far enough back in my mouth. The ones with the bulbs press against my teeth on the inside and I don't want my teeth to move over time from using it.

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in big Pampers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
You can get Nuk 6 pacifiers on eBay, Rearz and Cooshie Tooshiez for incredibly low prices...also, I buy adult-sized Mam pacifiers from the maker in Slovakia and they use the same Nuk 6 nipples available there...or other choices they have, either in silicone or latex. Worth a think... :unsure: 🥳

HomeAlone

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You can get Nuk 6 pacifiers on eBay, Rearz and Cooshie Tooshiez for incredibly low prices...also, I buy adult-sized Mam pacifiers from the maker in Slovakia and they use the same Nuk 6 nipples available there...or other choices they have, either in silicone or latex. Worth a think... :unsure: 🥳
Don't those all have the flattened/bulb nipple? I'm not sure what the OP is looking for exactly, except that most bottle nipples are round and straight, not flattened/bulb.

boomer2480

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Thanks for all your help folks. I am looking for a nipple like is on baby bottles . No bulb on the end like they are now days

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Generally, if you want something like that; you'll have to make it yourself. Easiest way is to glue the baby bottle nipple onto the pacifier shield after you've removed the original teat that came on the pacifier.