Pacifier

I think I'm an anomaly in that pacis don't do much for me; I never find myself craving one. I have a couple NUK5s and like them from time to time, espcially if my caregiver is there to pop it in if I'm being cranky :D I don't think it was one of those things I hung onto when I was a tot. For me, it was padding and stuffies, I suppose.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and Seasonedcitizen
Binky14 said:
For me, its a matter of "When don't you use your pacifier?". Like, Id say on average I only go like 1/2 an hour without one in my mouth per day 😅
That’s cool. So you use it in public too?

I stopped at the grocery store on my way to work. It wasn’t until I got to the front door and put my mask on that I realized I still had my binky in. I just masked up and kept going.

Reactions: Raylynn
think the idea of sucking one underneath a mask is very cute, but I prefer Paci time for when I am home and cn get in little space in my mind, although I will were diapers, pretty much anywhere. A paci is more about being in little space, while a diaper can be worn by big boys, secretly.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
IDDiaperboy said:
That’s cool. So you use it in public too?
Yep. I take it out to eat and drink, and that's pretty much it. I don't call myself the paci princess for no reason 😁

Reactions: binkybaby2015 and BabyHailey1977
Binky14 said:
Yep. I take it out to eat and drink, and that's pretty much it. I don't call myself the paci princess for no reason 😁
That’s so cool. I got the nerve to walk around the grocery store with mine one night at about 11 PM. I walked right up to the cashier and as she asked my a question I answered and put it back in. She told me that it was a good thing I wasn’t there an hour before because the store was packed.

I also have it in when I pull up to the window at the coffee shop. They’ve all seen me with it, but have never said anything to me. I heard one girl tell the other that it was cute though.

IDDiaperboy said:
That’s so cool. I got the nerve to walk around the grocery store with mine one night at about 11 PM. I walked right up to the cashier and as she asked my a question I answered and put it back in. She told me that it was a good thing I wasn’t there an hour before because the store was packed.

I also have it in when I pull up to the window at the coffee shop. They’ve all seen me with it, but have never said anything to me. I heard one girl tell the other that it was cute though.
I've been told that mine is cute alot. But I'm also a girl and I live near a pretty bizarre area so that might just be coincidence 😅

Binky14 said:
I've been told that mine is cute alot. But I'm also a girl and I live near a pretty bizarre area so that might just be coincidence 😅
That could me. As a male, they are probably thinking there is something wrong with me. I keep wishing they’d ask me a question or something.

My wife doesn’t know about my binky’s, and I’m always afraid they will ask when she’s with me lol. That would suck.

• Haha
Reactions: Subtlerustle
IDDiaperboy said:
That could me. As a male, they are probably thinking there is something wrong with me. I keep wishing they’d ask me a question or something.
Yeah, society sucks like that. Just cuz I got different privates makes it less weird for me to have a paci. It's silly

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888 and BabyHailey1977
Binky14 said:
Yeah, society sucks like that. Just cuz I got different privates makes it less weird for me to have a paci. It's silly
It is silly. A couple times at the coffee drive through, I’ve had my diapers sitting on the seat too. Lol.

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888
There Are a lot of abnormal people out there. It is not common that adults sucks on paci. But i heard someone using paci to stop smoking. And help them for teethgreeding. And in the 90s is was normal amoung teens and young adults to use paci. They used paci at raves, cause of the drugs they took during it.

that's so awesome, very proud of you!!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, thanks for going in on the topic. I do have another question. I have a doctors appointment later this month, and my provider is aware that I love diapers. I am borderline high blood pressure and I was thinking about taking my binky with me. I was also thinking about sending my provider a message and say “that due to my blood pressure, I would like to bring along my pacifier to the appointment. It helps keep me calm and lowers my anxiety. Would this be an issue?”

What do you think? At the VA, we can easily email our providers and this is how we normally communicate.

onecho said:
I think I'm an anomaly in that pacis don't do much for me; I never find myself craving one. I have a couple NUK5s and like them from time to time, espcially if my caregiver is there to pop it in if I'm being cranky :D I don't think it was one of those things I hung onto when I was a tot. For me, it was padding and stuffies, I suppose.
I didn’t have one either, but I love mine now.

I am a little addicted to my new tommee tippee

DanielW said:
View attachment 46412my favorite pacifier is on from pacifiersrus I didn't realize I had in in my mouth until the UPS guy called me "monkey-boy"
Where did you get this one?

NorGirlBaby said:
There Are a lot of abnormal people out there. It is not common that adults sucks on paci. But i heard someone using paci to stop smoking. And help them for teethgreeding. And in the 90s is was normal amoung teens and young adults to use paci. They used paci at raves, cause of the drugs they took during it.
I’ve heard the same thing the girl at the coffee hall asked if I use it to soothe my teeth. I said no, it just makes me happy.

Well, I sent the message to my provider, no the wait is on to learn their response. I know they will say ok, but I just want to see it. Lol.

I just got my new pacifier from little for big. Its awesome. I had the hardest time figuring out how to open the packaging, which made me wish I had an adult and was also wonderful. I bought a back one, I haven't had an adult sized one in many years. I bought it on Amazon. Just got to keep my dogs from getting at it this time, I had a paci clip once, but I have no idea where it is now.

Back