Pacifier

MASONJAR said:
i used to wear a clip on all day and hide it under my shirt/onsie until i was alone it was nice always knowing it was there however after years my onsies head hole was for a watermelon (the clip tugged down alot) also side note ive been waking up with my paci in my mouth alot latley and having dreams about walking around/going to family events with it in 😂
My wife doesn’t know about my binky. I only suck on it while I’m alone. I’m afraid that one of these nights I’ll forget to take it out and walk into the house. That would be crazy.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, BAP21, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Talking about pacifiers Thursday and Friday I was installing our wall cabinets in the kitchen (the base cabinets and countertops were already installed) and was having a difficult time installing them because my clamps were shot and wouldn't hold up the cabinets. The clamps can be reversed to hold up cabinets and clamp things together. I was getting aggravated and mad so I grabbed one of my pacifiers and was sucking on it to calm myself down and the wife walked in and got mad at me I said do you want them in quietly and angerily so said quietly I then told her that the pacifier helped calm me down so I can work more efficiently. I went back and finished that cabinet and bought new clamps and finished the job. Later last night we sat down and had a real conversation about diapers and what it means to be a abdl. She kind of understands where I'm coming from and is more open than she's been in awhile

Reactions: WetDiapers247, Raylynn, Subtlerustle and 5 others
I have done it some times. But there was none around me expect my ex babysitters. I have when we was in the wood or at the playground. I have also been sucking on a paci on longer roadtrips.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
NorGirlBaby said:
I have done it some times. But there was none around me expect my ex babysitters. I have when we was in the wood or at the playground. I have also been sucking on a paci on longer roadtrips.
One time i was in diaper and an clothes all the roadtrip and with a paci. First do to at the hotel was to get changed and given me a bath and put me in bed with my teddy and paci.

Reactions: ARBBB2 and BobbiSueEllen
I just went to the grocery store and totally had my Nuk 36m paci under my mask the entire time. It was AWESOME!

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn, BAP21, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
neophyte said:
I just went to the grocery store and totally had my Nuk 36m paci under my mask the entire time. It was AWESOME!
I'm tempted to do that but I'm afraid I would run into someone I know who wants to talk. The one good thing about Mark mandates is that the mask hides a lot of your face. Good for cross dressers who have a masculine face.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I'm tempted to do that but I'm afraid I would run into someone I know who wants to talk. The one good thing about Mark mandates is that the mask hides a lot of your face. Good for cross dressers who have a masculine face.

I was worried about that too but I tested talking and sure it’s a bit mumbly but totally pull off’able ... “oh hey how are you” “yes two bags please”. ... I did use self checkout...

The coolest thing was when I was looking at something on the shelf and deciding which food to get... I realized I was using my paci without thinking about it... just naturally started using it. (Not sure how to describe how one uses a paci... it’s not “sucking” it’s a mix of tongue compressing it as you suck in and out)

Reactions: BAP21, BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
neophyte said:
I was worried about that too but I tested talking and sure it’s a bit mumbly but totally pull off’able ... “oh hey how are you” “yes two bags please”. ... I did use self checkout...

The coolest thing was when I was looking at something on the shelf and deciding which food to get... I realized I was using my paci without thinking about it... just naturally started using it. (Not sure how to describe how one uses a paci... it’s not “sucking” it’s a mix of tongue compressing it as you suck in and out)
I’m the same way. As soon as my pacifier is is, it’s natural and don’t even think about it.

Reactions: BAP21, BobbiSueEllen and neophyte
I went to the grocery store last night at a little after 11 PM with my pacifier. I walked around and got what I needed, went to the cashier and she asked how I was doing. That’s when I took it out to talk. When I was done, she said have a good night, and said the same, put it back in and walked out. Now, I wouldn’t do that during the day lol.

Reactions: BAP21 and BobbiSueEllen
The one thing I've noticed is that I'm sleeping with my paci every night for the past two weeks along with my teddy. Last night my paci fell out and I lost my teddy in the bed went I woke up at 1am I got nervous as if I were little I found my paci because it glows in the dark it took a second or two to find teddy. I fell back asleep almost immediately and woke this morning at 5 with the two of my cats wanting food

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
The one thing I've noticed is that I'm sleeping with my paci every night for the past two weeks along with my teddy. Last night my paci fell out and I lost my teddy in the bed went I woke up at 1am I got nervous as if I were little I found my paci because it glows in the dark it took a second or two to find teddy. I fell back asleep almost immediately and woke this morning at 5 with the two of my cats wanting food
I can relate apart from being wocken up biy cats.

Although Peter has been a good Rabbit lately and has been stopping my pacifier from coming out.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
I finally did it today I went into Wally world and had my mask on and paci in my mouth, was a little nervous at first but was able to relax and just enjoy the moment. I finished shopping and proceeded to self checkout I paid then left I drove 20 minutes home with my paci in place.

Reactions: Raylynn, BAP21, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I finally did it today I went into Wally world and had my mask on and paci in my mouth, was a little nervous at first but was able to relax and just enjoy the moment. I finished shopping and proceeded to self checkout I paid then left I drove 20 minutes home with my paci in place.
Great job!!

I'm learning to use my paci more and more often these days. I, too, use my mask to cover the paci in the daytime out in publc, and I use my paci a lot when I am driving. I'm trying to go to sleep at night with my paci in and I've even had a couple of nights where I wake up in the morning with my paci still in my mouth--Yay! I haven't upgraded to an adult paci as I find the size 3 (toddler) ones big enough. I've also learned that if I don't bite down on the paci very much I have no pain in my teeth. If my teeth start to hurt, I just change my "grip" on my paci back to my lips. I like the feel of the paci, and I find it really does sooth me, especially when I am stressed.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, BAP21, Diaperedforsuresince17 and 1 other person
It's totally true. After you use it for a while you'll forget it's even in your mouth. It's like 2nd nature for me now at night. Not sure if I could even fall asleep without one. At least not right away like I do now.
I haven't used one out in public under my mask yet but that sounds amazing. I'm sure I'll be trying it soon.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
BAP21 said:
It's totally true. After you use it for a while you'll forget it's even in your mouth. It's like 2nd nature for me now at night. Not sure if I could even fall asleep without one. At least not right away like I do now.
I haven't used one out in public under my mask yet but that sounds amazing. I'm sure I'll be trying it soon.
It is amazing, and if your not careful you’ll get like me where sometimes I have it in out in the open.

Reactions: BAP21 and BobbiSueEllen
So how do you keep the cat hair off it? I want to use mine more but it seems as if the instant it’s out of my mouth BOOM covered in fur ☹️☹️☹️

I have a few times while driving but that was long ago. What really pit me in shock was about ten years ago working at mcdonalds and a couple young girls came through the drive with only Pacifier, bras , and leggings. Me being a ABDL and never seeing someone in person with a paci besides the internet. I couldnt talk them , I just stared with a smile. Never been that shocked before.

Reactions: Raylynn and pampers47
LilLynnWolf said:
So how do you keep the cat hair off it? I want to use mine more but it seems as if the instant it’s out of my mouth BOOM covered in fur ☹️☹️☹️
I always put it back in the nipple cover when I take it out!

For me, its a matter of "When don't you use your pacifier?". Like, Id say on average I only go like 1/2 an hour without one in my mouth per day 😅

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: serisa, ARBBB2, db80 and 2 others
Back