Pacifier

Babyspace1947

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone else suck on a pacifier in public? I work swings so driving home in the dark is perfect. When I get to my neighborhood, I keep it in when I get the mail. Driving during the day I find myself taking it out more often because of others.

Anyone else?

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
  4. Private
Does anyone else suck on a pacifier in public? I work swings so driving home in the dark is perfect. When I get to my neighborhood, I keep it in when I get the mail. Driving during the day I find myself taking it out more often because of others.

Anyone else?
Sometimes, yes...it depends on where and how public I am. In the car? Yes. I have also at the movies, in the dark its not so obvious. My trouble is at home if I forget and answer the door or take trash out, get the mail etc. My usual UPS guy has "caught" me a couple times

Babyspace1947

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, if I’m by myself my binky is always in under my mask. There have been a couple times I’ve removed my mask in a store without thinking about it to talk to a cashier. Crazy. I love it.

Babyspace1947

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sometimes, yes...it depends on where and how public I am. In the car? Yes. I have also at the movies, in the dark its not so obvious. My trouble is at home if I forget and answer the door or take trash out, get the mail etc. My usual UPS guy has "caught" me a couple times
I get coffee with mine. The girls have never said anything. I have one with a unicorn design and one with a Koala. I’ve wanted to ask one of them which is cuter, but too embarrassing lol.

Babyspace1947

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
He's been my regular UPS guy for years...and it was just a friendly comment with a smile and a bit of a laugh
Right on. That’s cool. One day when I got coffee, the girl gave me a big smile and asked what she could get for me.

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Not directly in public I will suckle on it in the car while driving. I thought of sucking on in the the grocery store once but left it in the car in the center console

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
yea under my face mask,

It's so nice. I am at university (school.) at the moment in the library and no one knows that I suckling and wearing a diaper.

I love being a Little.

ARBBB2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO MAKES A LONGER NIPPLE FOR A BINKY, I HAVE TWO ADULT ONES BUT WANT THE NIPPLE TO GO FARTHER IN MY MOUTH, sorry wasn't watching ---
not shouting

BAP21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
The pacis from PacifiersRUs are a bit pricey but they're a perfect fit. Especially for sleepy time. I use one every night and it never falls out.

MASONJAR

22 Mos. 👶🏻 your UmiFriend👼🏻🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
i used to wear a clip on all day and hide it under my shirt/onsie until i was alone it was nice always knowing it was there however after years my onsies head hole was for a watermelon (the clip tugged down alot) also side note ive been waking up with my paci in my mouth alot latley and having dreams about walking around/going to family events with it in 😂