LilDuckling

Good Ducky
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello!

I’ve had the Little for Big Gen II pacifier for a while now, but it’s always felt a little too big. I think it’s the width of the nipple, but it may also be the shape. I really isn’t that comfortable to suck on most of the time.

I want to try out something new, regardless. I prefer silicon, but I’m willing to try latex if it means a more comfortable paci-using experience in the long run.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I have silicon and latex, i find latex way more nice.
But it’s everyones choice offcourse.

Reactions: medfet878, Angelapinks and JensBabyGirl
tvah said:
I have silicon and latex, i find latex way more nice.
But it’s everyones choice offcourse.
I’m probably gonna end up giving it a try. Seems like a majority of people like it.

Reactions: medfet878
Yeah best to try at least. Need to feel for yourself

Reactions: medfet878
tvah said:
Yeah best to try at least. Need to feel for yourself
Would you say it’s softer at all, at least in your opinion? I think part of my issue is the silicon is pretty hard.

Reactions: medfet878 and Angelapinks
Yes is way softer, three important things to my opinion the material most soft is latex which i find nicest to suck on. Second the shape and third the nipple size. I like most latex, orthodontic and size six. But before knowing what you like most I suggest experiment a little.

Reactions: medfet878, Angelapinks and LilDuckling
LilDuckling said:
Hello!

I’ve had the Little for Big Gen II pacifier for a while now, but it’s always felt a little too big. I think it’s the width of the nipple, but it may also be the shape. I really isn’t that comfortable to suck on most of the time.

I want to try out something new, regardless. I prefer silicon, but I’m willing to try latex if it means a more comfortable paci-using experience in the long run.
I find the Little for Big gen2 paci to be O.K. the problem for me is it is solid. I like the hollow types that collapse when you suck.

I have a Fixx 10, nipple is the right size so it doesn't bother my teeth, it is a shame it is not the right shape. The designers need to look at a real orthodontic pacifier and duplicate that.

I think I’m going to give the Nuk 5 a try! Based on all the recommendations I’ve gotten it’ll work well. Latex and orthodontic, and a bit smaller than my current one.

Reactions: medfet878, Angelapinks and Howler
LilDuckling said:
I think I’m going to give the Nuk 5 a try! Based on all the recommendations I’ve gotten it’ll work well. Latex and orthodontic, and a bit smaller than my current one.
I have a nuk5 too, just replaced the plastic shield with bigger type because the nuk have rather small shield

I'm fond of pacifiersrus/adultpacifier. Not cheap, but great quality. Silicone extra long stem (size 7). I'm a tall guy and small pacis don't work for me.

Reactions: LilDuckling and medfet878
Back