Pacifier poof into oblivion?

royalpacis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Who else’s paci just poofs into oblivion and it’s a crisis mode until you find it simply in your bed or something? Just me?

Reactions: swirrll
Once in a blue moon, I'll find it on the floor by the bed. Usually at 4 in the morning. I have a small, very dim flashlight in my bedside table that's very helpful!

Reactions: swirrll
When I first started sleeping with a paci it would always fall out while sleeping and I’d find it in the weirdest places! Sometimes i wouldn’t find it for like a day!

Before I stared to clip it to my nightie I’d loose it and enter in to freak out mode until I found it, now it’s clipped to my nightie and thus it’s never been lost since

Reactions: MaybeBroken
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
Before I stared to clip it to my nightie I’d loose it and enter in to freak out mode until I found it, now it’s clipped to my nightie and thus it’s never been lost since
Well I sleep nakey so I guess I could clip it to my nip

I don't know how safe paci clips are while asleep else i'd clip it to onsie or stuffy.
I have had several times where paci seems to vanish and i freak out trying to find it, but it's rare.

I always use a paci clip. I attach the end to my onesie near the neckline. If my pacifier falls out while I sleep, it's easy to find and put back in. I've never had an issue using them. Just make sure to unclip it when changing otherwise you could end up yanking the paci out of your mouth. My favorite clips are from Pacifier Addict and Rearz.

Reactions: ShAd0w10
It happens all the time for me!

Always use a clip for my dummy

This happened to me last night. It was only the second time ever that my paci has fallen out of my mouth while I'm sleeping. I couldn't find it while I was laying in bed but after I got out I realized that I was somehow laying on top of it or at least it had made it's way further down the bed than I would have expected

Last edited:
Being a babyfur, and having it clipped to my collar helps prevent that, but sometimes I unclip it, and it falls off my bed when I'm sleeping, then I panic... Really brings me into little space when I find it.. 😳😳

I love my paci, I sleep with my paci every night. It used to fall out while sleeping and disappear. I think my plushie bunny would hide it on me cause him can be a naughty bunny. Now it doesn't fall out anymore and I sleep just like a baby.
Oop's I have to sleep like that, I am a baby, lol. 👶🍼🧷

Last edited:
royalpacis said:
Who else’s paci just poofs into oblivion and it’s a crisis mode until you find it simply in your bed or something? Just me?
i dont have a paci but i have earbuds that keep me from thinking about what would make me slip into little space, so i take them to school. After falling asleep with them in my ear when i go to bed and i cant find them i panic. What i do to get down from that panic is think " okay your ok and you'll find it just breath and look on the bed shake out the covers and then look under the bed and then if you can't find it turn on a flashlight and look after you have turn your room lights off and look for a glint of something shiny or anythign that looks like earbuds. IDK if this would help but i understand how you feel

Reactions: royalpacis
I sleep with paci every night. Normally I don't loose it, but if it happens (which is very strange,) so it wakes me up. No crisis for that, I pull it into and continue sleeping.

Back