Pacifier or bottle??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendora

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
i have pacifiers but no bottles, what is the best??

Well, I mean... bottles have yums in them, soooo...

But then, pacifiers are lightweight and soothing.

Hmmmmm....

I think they're both indespensible for their purposes. If I had to pick which one first, I guess I'd take a pacifier in terms of overall utility and frequency of use. Still, when you want a bottle, nothing else will do.

I dont get it...is the choice based upon economy issues? If not, go and get yourself a really cute bottle, a couple of plushies and some new pacis a just enjoy yourself in little space :smile:

i need both right now

Both also.

After having my bottle, then I get my pacifier. :paci:

i like the Think Baby bottles because they have a nice wide teet. I think much more accommodating to an adult size mouth.

Have a few bottles, a lot of pacis. Everything I use, all at his moment.

I have 2 pacifiers, but don't own any bottles.

both used them all the time and love it

Kendora said:
i have pacifiers but no bottles, what is the best??
The great thing about bottles is you can buy any baby bottle and just buy the teat. Ive only tried the nuk 5 teat though. I like it but you have to make your own hole in the teat which can be a pain.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I use both, but don't consider myself to be AB at all. I often suck on a pacifier at home watching tv or driving and like to use a bottle when I'm at home in the evenings sometimes. It's not a baby thing for me though. I still think of myself as an adult but just find it relaxing and comforting and de-stressing. I enjoy getting home from work and doing the crossword while I have a bottle of coffee and will often take a bottle of warm milk up to bed with me, but equally I might take a glass of brandy for the same reasons. A pacifier just helps me feel nicely pacified!

I like my bottle because it really helps me regress and get into my little place. But I like my paci more and it so soothing and relaxing and it helps me get to sleep.

I love my bottle! I sometimes question if I am actually a little or just really attached to my bottle.. I'm indifferent about my paci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back