Pacifier help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
I have two pacifiers which I got on Amazon. They are both hard to hold in my mouth and I feel like if I just relax that they fall out! And that's what happens is there another adult pacifier on Amazon or anywhere else that is better? Or is this totally normal and I haven't gotten used to it yet yet yet?

Also take note that my pacifiers do not stay filled with air. Is there a pacifier whith a nipple that does not loose its air after sucking it?

S

Speck

What size it is? The NUK 5 is the adult size and is commonly used throughout the AB/Little community.

S

Speck

Maybe you just need to get used to it then. I find even the NUK 5's are a little to small for me, but if you have the cash you could always get a size or two up. I think they go up to size 8 (but the 8's are hard to find).

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackWing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I never knew they went all the way up to size 8, those gotta be huge! And here I thought my nuk 6 was big, two sizes more than that must be ridiculous.

dl1036

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Recently got a pacifier from awwsocute.com. Pretty nice and def. a different feel from using baby ones. It's shape is very easy to keep in one's mouth.

babylea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
if you are looking for real sized adult pacifiers, do a search for the Nucki Koenig. He has an ebay account but it is on the german ebay site.. Ebay.de

he sells pacifiers that will fill a mouth just like a childs pacifier fills a babies mouth.. I am 6 foot 2 and i have a large mouth, and they fit. At first they are slightly too big, but after a week or two of use they seem to shrink a little. i have had my latest one for about a month and its just right now.. I dont even need to think about it. it stays put.i wake up most morning with it sitll in my mouth

i would find his ebay page, and send him an email. asking for the DS10. it comes in many colours, but it is a little expensive but well worth it in my opinion..

Below is a picture of me with my paci for size example of the shield

cheers
Babylea..

dummy.jpg

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Maybe if you get a pacifier leash you can worry less about it falling out.

Can you give a link to the pacifier that you bought so we can determine if it is one of the more standard ones?

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hi

Have lost my pasfier today. And I have been stested over not having it.

I had to have cuddles from Daddy to calm me down.

We are going to get a new one from Mothercare tomorrow which means I will have to try to get to sleep without it.

I am surprised how much I have need it. I all way have on me even a work to give it a quick sucking when I fell stested.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hi

Have lost my pasfier today. And I have been stested over not having it.

I had to have cuddles from Daddy to calm me down.

We are going to get a new one from Mothercare tomorrow which means I will have to try to get to sleep without it.

I am surprised how much I have need it. I all way have on me even a work to give it a quick sucking when I fell stested.

Found it I be able to sleep to night.

It is worth getting a AB one as they are made for us little one. The ones from the baby store are OK but smaller and the for not as good.

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have two pacifiers which I got on Amazon. They are both hard to hold in my mouth and I feel like if I just relax that they fall out! And that's what happens is there another adult pacifier on Amazon or anywhere else that is better? Or is this totally normal and I haven't gotten used to it yet yet yet?

Also take note that my pacifiers do not stay filled with air. Is there a pacifier whith a nipple that does not loose its air after sucking it?

Hi LittleLando try a Nuk 6 pacifier from Rearz I have one and I really like it.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a nuk 6 from baby pants which is the perfect size for me, I haven't had any problems with it. They do lose their air a little bit after a while but goes back to normal quickly. I can sleep with it all night without any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.