Pacifier Drooling

ZombieHugs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Does anyone else drool when sleeping with a paci? Especially if I'm side-sleeping, I drool quite a bit once the vacuum seal from my lips on the nipple breaks as I fall asleep. I don't really unconsciously suck or swallow I guess. Personally, I love the sensation, the wetness between the guard and my mouth makes me feel so little. I'm lucky in that it hasn't caused any skin irritation or breakouts.

ZombieHugs said:
Does anyone else drool when sleeping with a paci? Especially if I'm side-sleeping, I drool quite a bit once the vacuum seal from my lips on the nipple breaks as I fall asleep. I don't really unconsciously suck or swallow I guess. Personally, I love the sensation, the wetness between the guard and my mouth makes me feel so little. I'm lucky in that it hasn't caused any skin irritation or breakouts.

Happens all the time, sometimes I wake up and that part of my pillow is all wet. I just flip it over and go back to sleep. When my wife comes in to wake me from a nap, she will pull the pacifier out and then wipe off my cheek... I love it!

Reactions: ABdrew
Me too! I wake with a wet face at times. I cannot say I like it.

I typically drool a bit when I have a paci when I go to sleep, I’m a side sleeper

Last couple months I must have been sleeping better because I’ve woken up soaked in drool without a paci and I’ve never done that since I was probably 10 😆

You were using a paci at 10!?

I love my paci. My wife doesn't, she thinks it's kinda gross. I've also found myself drewling. I dont mind it so much.

srmousse said:
You were using a paci at 10!?

I love my paci. My wife doesn't, she thinks it's kinda gross. I've also found myself drewling. I dont mind it so much.

I meant the drooling part lol

Though I did suck my thumb till I was 5 or 6 😆

I don't like the drool. My technique is to bite it gently so that there's a little distance between my face and the guard.

Ahh but Teddy...there in lies the realism! :)

Reactions: teddytugger
I have to concur with others here. While I'm not crazy about drool, I do appreciate the realism and yes, sleeping with my pacifier in my mouth has lead to a few itty-bitty drool puddles and a moist chin from time to time ☺

That being said, I've grown mighty use to having a paci in my mouth for extended periods of time when regressed, so I don't drool that frequently with it anymore. When it happens though, I don't worry about it, it's just par for the course :)

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey
Yes. I drool a lot when using my paci and if I'm really really tired I do wake up to a wet bed or pillow. It happens to me when I am most relaxed.

big time! wake up in a puddle. the coolest thing is when i dream that i have a pacifier in my mouth -- i try to spit it out but i can't! hahhaha

Haha yea I’ve definitely had the dreams where the paci is stuck in my mouth 😂. It’s not always a dream about a paci, sometimes I don’t even know what it is sometimes but I can’t get it out of my mouth lol

I suppose that’s a good thing, never have to wake up and search the bed for it. I don’t think I’ve spit it out in my sleep since the first couple times using them

AliTigerCub said:
Yes. I drool a lot when using my paci and if I'm really really tired I do wake up to a wet bed or pillow. It happens to me when I am most relaxed.
I did find a good pillow protector that was waterproof that keeps my pillow dry. Washing the cover is a better option to replacing the pillow. If you are more relaxed a wet pillow may not be a bad thing.

I may have to rethink this. I have noticed I often wake up with my pacifier still in my mouth.

Yep it happens.

Moonshot said:
I did find a good pillow protector that was waterproof that keeps my pillow dry. Washing the cover is a better option to replacing the pillow. If you are more relaxed a wet pillow may not be a bad thing.

I may have to rethink this. I have noticed I often wake up with my pacifier still in my mouth.

I need a whole set. A mattress protector and pillow protector. I don't trust my diapy and I drool.

AliTigerCub said:
I need a whole set. A mattress protector and pillow protector. I don't trust my diapy and I drool.
Bed, Bath, and Beyond may be able to help you with that.

Back