Pacifier addict size 8 rubber nuk quality

tiboonti

Mr T
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,
I just want to let you know that the size 8 rubber nuk teat sold by Pacifier Addict is made from a VERY thin rubber, nothing like a classic rubber pacifier nor as thick as you could guess by looking at the pics on the website.
While I can understand that they are made in small batches and can have different qualities, the current batch in stock is very disappointing.
What the website advertise :
7AE8543D-90DD-4795-B16E-D135D53E38AE.png

Vs what you'll get :
11B67B07-C0FF-411B-A2D4-4572A9080F2C.jpeg
124E5DB8-5913-4B68-894A-EAD68612A127.jpeg
593A0583-C1DF-4FCE-80DD-CD71D81D31F3.jpeg

My review is only based on this particular model as I have not tested the other one.
The customer service from rearz is still really good and responsive (the first package was not delivered and they sent another one right away free of charge) and I'll keep doing business with them.
Just really disappointed this time.

Reactions: ronnieM and checkingoutall
I can honestly say that the best ones I have found yet are the LFB Gen 2's. They are not rubber, instead the are premium grade clear silicone, but have that same shape and sizing you are going for there. Got a 3-pk for $15 almost exactly a year ago and they are all 3 holding up very well.

Not going to lie, this is sort of what I expected to see from pacifieraddict. I'll be sticking with adultpacifier for the time being.

And just when I was wondering when I would see an honest to goodness pacifier review of these new latex pacifiers. I was afraid of this when I was looking over their latex pacis available on their site. I think their silicone ones are going to be of a far better quality because that's just how silicone nipples are. The only latex pacis I'm a little worried about trying are their nuk 10 cherry pop pacis and the latex nuk 10 paci. Other than those two paci nipples, I'd probably be sticking with just their silicone nipples. Thank you for posting this review, it was very helpful!

Last edited:
Back