Paci

Ladycal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone have issues with dry mouth when using dummies/pacifiers? I find that whenever I try and use mine I get the worst dry mouth after about 5 minutes. It means I can't sleep with it in or wear it for any length of time

• Sad
Reactions: medfet878 and GatoChihuahua
Are you doing anything before using the pacifier?
After I brush my teeth I need to put lip balm on to rehydrate my lips for a while before using the pacifier for example.

IcyBlue said:
Are you doing anything before using the pacifier?
After I brush my teeth I need to put lip balm on to rehydrate my lips for a while before using the pacifier for example.
Normally brush teeth and then drink lots of water

I find some pacis (especially larger adult sizes) make me produce excess saliva from pressing my tongue a certain way. This will make my mouth feel really dry after feeling overly moist for an hour. Eventually, the constant swallowing comes to an end.

I have always kept a glass of water at my bedside because I get a dry mouth at night while sleeping anyway.

My binkies fall out as soon as I fall asleep unless I wear a cotton mask to bed. I only use my binky at night once in a while. Mostly I like to feel pacified when awake. 😊

Reactions: medfet878
Drinking water dries your mouth out because the saliva gets diluted. Try the same but without the pacifier

Reactions: medfet878
Back