Paci

Ladycal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone have issues with dry mouth when using dummies/pacifiers? I find that whenever I try and use mine I get the worst dry mouth after about 5 minutes. It means I can't sleep with it in or wear it for any length of time

• Sad
Reactions: medfet878 and GatoChihuahua

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Are you doing anything before using the pacifier?
After I brush my teeth I need to put lip balm on to rehydrate my lips for a while before using the pacifier for example.

Ladycal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
IcyBlue said:
Are you doing anything before using the pacifier?
After I brush my teeth I need to put lip balm on to rehydrate my lips for a while before using the pacifier for example.
Normally brush teeth and then drink lots of water

GatoChihuahua

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I find some pacis (especially larger adult sizes) make me produce excess saliva from pressing my tongue a certain way. This will make my mouth feel really dry after feeling overly moist for an hour. Eventually, the constant swallowing comes to an end.

I have always kept a glass of water at my bedside because I get a dry mouth at night while sleeping anyway.

My binkies fall out as soon as I fall asleep unless I wear a cotton mask to bed. I only use my binky at night once in a while. Mostly I like to feel pacified when awake. 😊

Reactions: medfet878

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Drinking water dries your mouth out because the saliva gets diluted. Try the same but without the pacifier

Reactions: medfet878