paci / bottle lovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjay213

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i know there's such a think as D/L's a category for babyfurs etc.
but is there one out there for paci / bottle lovers? would there be enough people out there to create a separate category?

P

PyjamaBaby

I love a paci and a bottle, but only when I'm wearing a diaper. For me, I agree with Bugabutt, it's part of being an AB

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
My thoughts is it goes with adult baby. They are a item.

I love a paci and a bottle, but only when I'm wearing a diaper. For me, I agree with Bugabutt, it's part of being an AB

That's like saying diapers are only AB, which is not commonly accepted. I would not be surprised to learn there are people out there who like pacifiers and/or bottles just in and of themselves and not because they carry any baybyish baggage. That's the strongest part of my attraction to pacifiers. It's a sensual, soothing thing that doesn't have that much to do with it being for babies. If there was a pacifier lover designation, I'd use it even though it's not 100% (probably 80%+). Having said that, I don't think there are enough of us to warrant the distinction, nor do I care if I get assumed to want it for AB reasons. The assumption is harmless and easy to correct if I care to.

Geno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Remember that paraphilic infantilists can often fetishize other baby items, not just diapers. That's standard AB/DL behavior.

There's one member I remember who had a huge fetish for pacifiers above any other item.

My own desire for such items stems from the connotations and links I've sort of given to them over time: diaper loving being the focal point.

I think people often forget AB/DL is also our designation (synonym) to whats commonly know as paraphilic infantilism. That distinction is based on a set of key behaviors.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I side with Geno as I'm a a believer in the school of Paraphilic Infantilism. I think you've accomplished what you set out to do on this thread, as it is related to adult baby. To answer your question, as I'm AB/DL, I love my baby bottle, as it makes me feel more babyish. It's a part of how I regress.

AmberBulb95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'm interested in this idea. I'm obsessed with dummies and bottles but don't really use diapers. I feel it's a whole different stimulation that I'm addicted to, it would be interesting talking to people who feel the same way.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
For a few reasons I can't enjoy diapers so often, but I use paci +/- every night to sleep and sometimes bottle (like this night.) But Yes, I've paci somwhere in my pockets all the day. And I see myself as a paci/diaper fetishist, not as an infantilist.

BabyLixyFride

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
For a few reasons I can't enjoy diapers so often, but I use paci +/- every night to sleep and sometimes bottle (like this night.) But Yes, I've paci somwhere in my pockets all the day. And I see myself as a paci/diaper fetishist, not as an infantilist.

This, i am exactly the same i have for the past 13years my pacifier with me, i sleep with it everyday, when i go out house or even in the house i have it in my pockets, i cannot even recall a day i din't have i with me, i do like diapers/bottles but i can go without it for months its just pacifier thats my biggest thing, i don't use my pacifier in public tho but just knowing i have it with me makes me happy :p there also the thing that my parents know about and i don't have to hide it from them, (however i do hide diapers and baby bottle)

but to be a specific topic idk it is part of being AB

bvb123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm interested in this idea. I'm obsessed with dummies and bottles but don't really use diapers. I feel it's a whole different stimulation that I'm addicted to, it would be interesting talking to people who feel the same way.

I agree with Amberbulb, I've never used diapers and I've never had a fascination to them but I love my pacis and would love to talk to people who feel the same way :)

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I don't think so. Pacifiers and bottles are usually associated with AB.

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur

That may be the case, but there are other obsessions that sort of relate to AB without directly BEING AB. There are people out there that are obsessed with baby powder,even though they have no fascination with diapers or anything else AB related.

inferno21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a DL but is sometimes use a bottle/paci when I want to relax a little bit more after work.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer

I'm DL, but without paci ??? NOOO !!! Sometimes I use bottle (not so frecuently, but I do and enjoy it.) So paci isn't exclusve AB stuff.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
That may be the case, but there are other obsessions that sort of relate to AB without directly BEING AB. There are people out there that are obsessed with baby powder,even though they have no fascination with diapers or anything else AB related.

I'm DL, but without paci ??? NOOO !!! Sometimes I use bottle (not so frecuently, but I do and enjoy it.) So paci isn't exclusve AB stuff.

That is why I said usually because there are exceptions to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.