Overweight?

padded1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Anyone else chubby or kinda big? I have gained weight lately and am just wondering what any of our tips and tricks might be. I do find wearing to be so helpful with more lazy moments happening ;)

I was around 110 Kg and have drop to 85 kg in a year. All i did was walking at less 11 000 steps every day and eat less food. I was also hitting the gym every day for a wile and was running/jogging for 12 KM every day for around 2 months.

I'm 136kg. Can comfortable fit into a size Large but prefer XL nappies.

Reactions: katierichards7777
padded1989 said:
Anyone else chubby or kinda big? I have gained weight lately and am just wondering what any of our tips and tricks might be. I do find wearing to be so helpful with more lazy moments happening ;)
Were you looking for tips to lose weight or wear diapers when you are on the big side?

If it's weight loss, you can join our weight loss accountability thread, we check in once a month with our results and give each other encouragement 🙂

the diapering tips! I like eating too much to do a diet at least yet

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL
padded1989 said:
the biggest thing if trying to lose weight regardless of any diets fads or "cures" it comes down to more calories out than in.
You can eat 5000 calories if you burn 6000 for example each day
if you eat 2500 and only use 1000 weight gain will start.

Healthy eating and exercising is the quickest way to drop weight but it's a commitment and its difficult you lose some weight right away but then you can hit a plateau and that's discouraging.
Im struggling with it too right now
I'm about 220lbs but want to be 195
food is delicious and sometimes you just don't exercise as much
but im working on it

I'm on the chubby side I weigh 21stone but I find Tena superdruy skin care medium fit absolutely fine.

I weigh over 350 lbs (158 kg, 25 stone)- I probably should lose about 100 lbs. I generally wear the largest sizes of ABDL diapers and sometimes those are a stretch. Having thick legs also messes with the spacing for the bottom of the diaper and I find that can cause leaks. It bothers me that my stomach pushes down the front panels and I can't see the cute designs... I want to lose weight before I buy too much more ABDL clothing.

Keto / carnivore while exercising is the fastest way I’ve found

I've always been "heavy" according to the stupid BMI index....I was 5'7 @ 232 and considered "obese" despite having a 35" waist, 59" chest while bench pressing close to 500 lbs (lifted every other day from age 12 through age 33 when life altering health issues ended life as I knew it) plus I was running 35-40 miles/week. Prednisone (over 10 years before I was able to be fully weaned off) kept me alive but packed on over 75 lbs onto my short frame. I'm currently hanging @ 270 though but I'm nowhere near as "large" as one would think being this short. I have a 39" waist and still have a 54" chest though my "gut" is larger than I ever imagined it would be prior to encountering life altering medical issues.

I do try to watch what I eat as I am incapable of doing all that much exercise as my lower spine (L2 through L5?S1) is BADLY damaged (medically called spinal destruction) so all I can do is stay as active as my body allows and try to watch what I eat. Not that difficult so long as it's warm to hot outside but once the cool-cold weather rolls in I wind up slammed to bed much of the time.

So yes, I'd damn near KILL someone to be able to lift/run again and try to regain the monstrous build I once had but the reality of it is that it took me years to accept my limitations and I'll wind up way too depressed if I imagine trying to accomplish what's no longer possible with the damage done to my body.

My issues stem from my time in the US Army & I'm a 100% rated full/permanent Disabled Veteran.

Back