Not open for further replies.

abdlexplorer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Looking for overnight diaper recommendations. Preferably something not particularly difficult to find, or that needs to be ordered online (for a variety of reasons).

I've tried equate and depends maximum absorption, and I can fill those to the overflow in one go after only a few hours, and would rather not have a massive leak overnight; washing wet bedding is problematic, and best avoided if possible.

Unless you order online your basically stuck at what you have right now

mom/ pop, RX, med supply. drug emporium, use the phone book and coll

You will either need to find a store with better Diapers (really good Adult Diapers are not something you will find at most stores) like maybe a Medical supply store (even then online is better diapers and bigger selection) or you will need to order online.

I know this isn't going to be benefit to you if you're in the states but to U.K. members Drylife Slip supers are excellent. I'm a recent convert. They have fast wicking abilities - snug elasticated waist, they are plastic backed and very comfortable.

Occurs to me that pointing out in Canadian may be relevant, given the different selection at stores in, for example, Canada Vs U.S.

But it's looking like online is my only viable option, and at least there is plenty of discussion and reviews on here for narrowing down the best ones!

if you’re in Canada, healthwick.ca in Oakville, Ontario has a wide selection of brands to choose from; and they are an extremely reliable company.

You might find a store that sell Tranquility ATN tabbed diapers. Check their website fir a place that sells them.

I persnally wouldn't recommend ATN for overnight. Their name is very misleading and these are about the cheapest diapers you can get which still work- barely. But they will not last 8+ hours, more like 2-3 uless you are severly dehydrated.

As mentioned, you might be able to find a half decent diaper at a medical supply store or mom and pop pharmacy, but don't bother with brands you can get in major stores.
, and certainly not pullups. Really you need to "bite the bullet" and order something better online. I highly recommend northshorecare.com. They carry a huge selection at good prices, and ship very discretely. My personal favorite is betterdry/crinklz, but as a side sleeper and heavy wetter even these are barely enough. I've ordered their new northshore max diapers and am hoping these will do the trick even better.

Slomo said:
I persnally wouldn't recommend ATN for overnight. Their name is very misleading and these are about the cheapest diapers you can get which still work- barely. But they will not last 8+ hours, more like 2-3 uless you are severly dehydrated.

As mentioned, you might be able to find a half decent diaper at a medical supply store or mom and pop pharmacy, but don't bother with brands you can get in major stores.
, and certainly not pullups. Really you need to "bite the bullet" and order something better online. I highly recommend northshorecare.com. They carry a huge selection at good prices, and ship very discretely. My personal favorite is betterdry/crinklz, but as a side sleeper and heavy wetter even these are barely enough. I've ordered their new northshore max diapers and am hoping these will do the trick even better.

Northshore is one that I've seen recommended repeatedly as a vendor, and crinklz as one of the best lines. I'm a side sleeper myself, and not just capacity, but I suppose speed of absorption with the body position is definitely something I'm concerned about.

I know tena makes decent ones. Try them?

DryLife Super Slips are available on Amazon. I bought some recently, but still find the BetterDry briefs to be triumphant.

Easyupssuck41 said:
I know tena makes decent ones. Try them?

I use Tena Slip Ultima for overnight and extended wear! They’re super soft, comfy, and really absorbent! I don’t think you’d be able to buy them in store though.

abdlexplorer said:
Northshore is one that I've seen recommended repeatedly as a vendor, and crinklz as one of the best lines. I'm a side sleeper myself, and not just capacity, but I suppose speed of absorption with the body position is definitely something I'm concerned about.

I agree. Though with my side sleeping and heavy wetting even Crinklz is barely enough and will leak at least one or twice a week. Northshore supremes leak on me even more often (looking forward to testing their max though).

ATN though, that's a laugh, they will leak on me within two or three hours. With them I might as well sleep in the bathtub. But, as I've said before, they are about the cheapest per diaper cost out there while still just barely being able to work for most short time, daytime use. For anyone worried about per-diaper cost, and not per-day cost or actual reliability (insurance companies), this is the bottom of the barrel anyone should consider.

abdlexplorer said:
Occurs to me that pointing out in Canadian may be relevant, given the different selection at stores in, for example, Canada Vs U.S.

But it's looking like online is my only viable option, and at least there is plenty of discussion and reviews on here for narrowing down the best ones!
You can look online at what local pharmacy is carrying on the website and call and see if they can order it and then pick up at the store

I use the Seni Quatro in the summer and the Dry 24/7 in the winter as my overnight diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back