Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Loo I love doing that. It feels so awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DLMunky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like sitting in the tub while my padded diaper soaks up as much water as it can.

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Only ever tried this once. It was nice for a bit, until the tabs of my diapers came loose andthey fell down at once.

Really need to buy myself a pair of plastic pants to keep them up when that does happen...

dpboy1515

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I love doing this as well. I put real tape around my tapes so they dont fall off. it is so great. sucks if the diaper opens and all the pulp comes out

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I tried this, but then I realized that diaper explosions are less than fun to clean up...

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
here.png

PermababyTobias

Certified Tinkletank Miltank
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Only ever tried this once. It was nice for a bit, until the tabs of my diapers came loose andthey fell down at once.

Really need to buy myself a pair of plastic pants to keep them up when that does happen...

i used attentds m8 diapers
p.s. im frm london and i say diaper and i dont care

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur

Only good quality diapers I have near me are Depends briefs. The tabs on those things are atrocious.

P.S. From Australia myself, and yeah I say diapers instead of nappies. Diapers just sounds better ^^

C

Cygnus

I did this once, it ended very badly. Why? Because I'm foolish, put the ridiculously heavy diaper in the trashcan, forgot to take the trash out, then my mom found it when she was looking for the reason why the garbage bag weighed ten pounds. Not worth it.

Oh, and welcome to ADISC. I see this is your first thread. Here at ADISC, we like you and want to get to know you more. We'd all love to find out some of your hobbies/interests in a Greetings/Introductions thread. It just helps us to get to know you better. Who knows, you could make a friend with similar interests. :)

PermababyTobias

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
thanks 4 tah idea thats my nxt tread

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
put the ridiculously heavy diaper in the trashcan, forgot to take the trash out, then my mom found it when she was looking for the reason why the garbage bag weighed ten pounds.

Yes, that. Amazing just how heavy wet diapers can be! A few weeks this year I've had very wet nights all week and the weight was so great in the trash bag I was wondering if it was going to tear...

PermababyTobias

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
sry im kinda new to this i feel like a total noob :dunno:

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Yes, that. Amazing just how heavy wet diapers can be! A few weeks this year I've had very wet nights all week and the weight was so great in the trash bag I was wondering if it was going to tear...

I don't need the shower to do it. I can flood my overnight diaper enough times that it's so full that it might run out onto the underpad.

H

HumanBeing

I'm from Cornwall and I say diaper too :D

- - - Updated - - -

I did this once, it ended very badly. Why? Because I'm foolish, put the ridiculously heavy diaper in the trashcan, forgot to take the trash out, then my mom found it when she was looking for the reason why the garbage bag weighed ten pounds. Not worth it.

Did she already know you wear Diapers?

C

Cygnus

Did she already know you wear Diapers?

Nope. Needless to say, it sucked. She didn't overreact, she just questioned me about it and eventually stopped after I said "it's not for medical reasons, I really don't want to talk about it."

On any other day, an answer like that wouldn't suffice, but she just found out via a school counselor that I was suicidally depressed and her priorities were a bit different than what they'd normally be. I just threw out my stash and have laid low ever since. No questions have been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.