Overload on desire

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For some reason this last few weeks I've wanted nothing more than to be in little mode. When I do it and stop, I just want it more than the first time. I come home most day thinking something special ABDL related his about to happen, but of course nothing does. I know I'm not just going to somehow find a mommy or daddy behind the door to my room. I've been lately running off of events. None are ABDL is nature. It's just that lately, I've stop trying to figure out my future or look for someone special. The last few years have been a bland run of the mill sort of thing. So I decided to do somethings or go do things for myself for a change. I have a concert coming up for a band I love. A special limited release for a movie to go see, and in July an event I've been wishing to go to. I guess it's stress or loneliness that's pushing me to my Little side more and more. It's hard being a lonely Little with no warm body to help ease the pain

Yeah i totally hear you on that one. Ive never had a relationship all my life and really badly wish i had one. Ive been working on it as well as i can but living in Florida makes it hard because of the age disparity especially regarding diapers and AB stuff. Im not giving up though and i still look around fetlife occasionally though

Back