• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Outing myself

diddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
When I was in primary school a teacher asked us all to write down what we are.
I genuinely had no idea what to write so all I wrote was ‘schoolboy’ because I thought that was expected of me.
However, I have wanted to be a girl my entire life and I’m now 66.
Wanting to ‘be’ a girl does not necessarily mean that you ARE a female in a male’s body (a trans female)
I rather think I have a severe case of autogynephilia... which I do believe is a real thing despite everyone’s objection to that typology. After all, there is every other sort of paraphilia so why not autogynephilia which seems a very obvious paraphilia for a sissy male like I am to have. I was a very introverted ‘mummy’s boy’ who grew up to be a masochistic heterosexual with a penchant for humiliation. I started thinking about diapers at age 10-11, and started wearing Kimbies as a teenager because I loved the cute pink and blue teddy bear wetness indicators. However, my fondness for diapers actually extends to all products used for wetness control including those made exclusively for women. Basically, if it’s designed to absorb bodily fluid I will wear and use it. I’m not at all fussed if I wet the bed which I sometimes do because when I can’t be bothered getting up to use my potty. In short, I’m a very serious DL with a passing interest in role playing being a small child. While I’m a neurotypical, I do not consider myself ‘normal’ in any meaningful respect, and I’m glad and not the least bit ashamed that I’m a lifelong diaper wearer and ‘kink’ by choice.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chamberpot, Mal8, checkingoutall and 3 others
Hi and a big WELCOME from the UK posse 👍😁

Reactions: diddles
Welcome I've always wanted to be girl all my life . never fitted in at school . Just wanted to do girl stuff. caused so many problems . teachers put me in girls nickers for wetting my self thay probably though it was funny. but just killed me left school crying and humiliated.

• Sad
Reactions: diddles and Mal8
Welcome and there is nothing to be ashamed about. Your choice of underwear is never anything to be ashamed about. Wear what makes you feel safe, secure and happy.

Reactions: diddles, Sidewinder and chrischrischris
Anything you Wana chat about feel free

Reactions: diddles
chrischrischris said:
Welcome I've always wanted to be girl all my life . never fitted in at school . Just wanted to do girl stuff. caused so many problems . teachers put me in girls nickers for wetting my self thay probably though it was funny. but just killed me left school crying and humiliated.

Hi chrischrischris, I failed grade 1 because I missed mum so much, and felt so different to everyone else. I then spent my remaining school years thinking how much I wanted to be a school girl rather than what I was so I didn’t do well academically. I managed to cope though and here I am 66 and still wishing I was a girl so I consider that a victory of sorts. I hope life treats you kinder than your teachers did. BTW, I think males who want to be girls are fabulous 🙃

Last edited:
checkingoutall said:
Welcome and there is nothing to be ashamed about. Your choice of underwear is never anything to be ashamed about. Wear what makes you feel safe, secure and happy.

Hi there checkingoutall. I’m not ashamed of anything to do with my various ‘kinks’, and if I don’t like wearing it I don’t wear it which is why I only own two pairs of underpants (lace panties)… in case I ever have to drop my pants at the doctors or go to hospital for some procedure 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: checkingoutall
Hi diddles, I will turn 65 this year and all my life I wanted to be a girl, just like my younger sisters.

But as you would know, in the era which we grew up in, any hint of a boy being even slightly sissy (or not tough enough), was heavily suppressed.
I was even told off once, by an older female relative, (after blowing my nose), for wiping it with tissues in a manner too feminine for her approval.

They have all passed on, now. But what were they all worried about? That I would end up liking men instead of women? (I did not, BTW).

Today, home alone, I can wear in private what ever I want.
(Still would like to wear dresses outside. But that will never happen. - So much cooler in summer).

• Love
Reactions: diddles and chrischrischris
I certainly can relate to everything you say ‘happyinnappies’.
Growing up as a sissy in conservative South Australia was to be kept strictly to oneself given that homophobic men used to like to go to the main gay hangout and murder the ‘poofters’ by drowning them in the river Torrens 😔
Thank god, just in my lifetime, that attitude his no longer the ‘norm’.

Go safely everyone

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Back