• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Outgrowing one role, going to another... Is it common?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
K, this has been on my mind for a while. Most who know me know that I started off as a baby a long time ago and that was when I used to have to wear diapers. As I've gotten older, I've realized that I am no longer a baby. Yeah, I still sleep with my blankie and one of my whales every night... but that's my little quirk.

Back in 2004, I was a daddy to an AB girl here in Ohio, and it did not work out due to someone meddling in my relationship with the AB girl and basically causing a problem. I found during that time, I liked being a daddy and it was the only time I was ever a hands-on daddy. I'd even gone out to stay with my AB at the time for two weeks until the other daddy got involved via online chats first as a 'uncle'.

As I had been her daddy, I found I loved the role and I had a lot of fun being a daddy and I had a lot of fun being on that side of the change table, as I had never been able to be babied. Plus, I realized I loved more of my adult stuff than baby stuff.

I was wondering if it happens often when you outgrow one side and learn you like another role. I have wondered if this has happened to others in the community who start off one role and go to another?

WildThing121675

I guess right now I'm going through a lot of self-exploration in my life.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
My daddy is doing the same thing. tho hes being more of a daddy because of me then anything else >.< but he says he really likes it.

Its quite intresting to see that and even ive "babied" somone before Online before and it appealed to me a little bit :3

As for it being common... ya got me :/

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I still consider myself more AB than anything, but sometimes the idea of me daddying my girlfriend can quite satisfying, and something i really hope to try someday.

M

Mako

My daddy also used to be a baby, and still kinda is. But he found that he really liked being a daddy to me.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I feel that there might be some sort of very repetitive complex going on with us when this happens.

~ I like being a baby.

~ I like being a parent.

~ I like being a parent because I can project my desires onto the baby

~ I like being a parent because I can project my desires onto the baby while imagining that I'm the parent.

~ I like....

Etc. Etc.

It's very confusing.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
In my entire life I never really changed, though I have not played daddy to anyone, nor been babied by anyone. I do like to be called baby sometimes. It happens in the South. You buy something at a counter, and if it's a good 'ol southern girl, she might say, "That'll be $5.55 baby!" Sometimes my wife will play a little, but that's it. *sigh* Anyway, my desires never changed and they still remain strong. But some people do eventually outgrow it. Maybe that is happening to you.

D

DominatingMommy

It happens in the South. You buy something at a counter, and if it's a good 'ol southern girl, she might say, "That'll be $5.55 baby!"
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but is that "babe" or "baby"? I know with myself being a good 'ol southern girl, almost everyone is "babe". But only one person is "baby" to me.

Ok, back on subject...I really enjoy being the mommy. I like to wear also, but only at night. I don't think I would like to be babied, just because I don't like to give up control.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I never thought I would like being a "mommy" to anyone.

When I met up with an AB friend recently I actually quite enjoyed diaper changing and doing other "mommy" type things with him.

I was nervous at the time cos it's not a role I feel totally comfortable with but I could get better with time. I did enjoy seeing him happy and knowing that I could comfort him and make him happy gave me a warm fuzzy feeling! :)

You never know what might change..

A

ani

Congratulations WildThing121675. Allowing yourself to reach beyond your existing "definitions" is a great way to grow. You clearly have an open mind which is the greatest asset to promote personal growth. Pondering the issues you are contemplating offers a wonderful opportunity for self exploration and reflection. I can only offer broad advice as you are a unique entity and therefore no one, except perhaps you, could fully understand all the variables that will affect your experiences. It's highly likely that you don;t even understand all the variables - if we were that aware then the element of surprise wouldn't exist. So the only offering I have is to continue reflection while maintaining an open mind. Perhaps this is somewhat contradictory. It's an enjoyable challenge to me when I reflect and then resist over strategizing so that I can't maintain an open mind and allow my experiences to take me places that I couldn't envision. For me that is the challenge. Reflection for clarity and maintaining an understanding that true clarity is likely unachievable - and we probably wouldn't want to achieve it. If we did we may very well limit our experiences and therefore our growth.

Chaoswolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
heh well funny thing is I do many roles just cause it can be fun and funny XD normally ima baby boy or baby wolf pup sometimes im a big brother or caretaker lol ive tries many things just for the heck of it sometimes.

Sparkz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I've 'evolved' into wanting to be submissive and be forcibly babied. I was surprised that at the same time I was also wanting to be the one to the force it upon someone else.

Sadly though, I don't have anyone to do either with.

BigCountry

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would say that it isn't that I get tired of different roles or fetishes, but that I want to explore them a little more in depth, little by little. Of course, I'm always looking into new fetishes as well; you never know what you'll like until you know about it. (I never knew that I wanted to wear diapers until I saw my brother wearing them for bedwetting problems, so I figure it will work the same way the rest of my life.)

Status
Not open for further replies.