• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Outfit of your dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Falkio

If you could have one outift, anything at all, what would it be? Everything from complex fursuits, to video game armor, or even just a dream *B/DL costume is ok. Be as descriptive as possible! Make it creative. This is your chance to come up with a fictional look that's right for you. I would love to have Tiger footed pajamas with a hood, tail, paws, and stripes. (Exactly like the one in Jade Fox's Holloween badge). :rolleyes:

Anything goes! If you are doing something from a movie, game, or comic book, the following details could make it more interesting.

Name:
Origin:
Color:
Weapons:
Why you chose it:
Details:

Have fun!

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
all my life i have longed for a 17th century tailcoat with a cravat, lace cuffs, knee breeches and hose, and black shoes with silver buckles. i'd need a pocketwatch to go with it, and maybe a lorgnette. i'd look like the scarlet pimpernel! :D

Role
Private
I'll take it a bit more modern-minimalist approach than avery...

A patterned/embroidered button up shirt with French cuffs in a dark colour, and long pants and genuine leather shoes to match. A pocket watch would be a nice touch as well. :)

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
I'd lean towards something like a black suit (pin stripe pants) with a short rimmed collar on the shirt. Dark grey button up vest with an engraved double window pocket watch to boot. Then maybe a canvas trench coat with sort of a black marble look as in black with white and grey striations. If we were to dip into the weapons category, I usually have a knife or two on me for utility but for the outfit it'd be a couple of CRKT M16 EDC knives with the nice cordura sheaths. Lets not forget my super comfortable Chuck Taylors, black with red insides and stitching.

F

Falkio

I'd lean towards something like a black suit (pin stripe pants) with a short rimmed collar on the shirt. Dark grey button up vest with an engraved double window pocket watch to boot. Then maybe a canvas trench coat with sort of a black marble look as in black with white and grey striations. If we were to dip into the weapons category, I usually have a knife or two on me for utility but for the outfit it'd be a couple of CRKT M16 EDC knives with the nice cordura sheaths. Lets not forget my super comfortable Chuck Taylors, black with red insides and stitching.
^ Like an Italian Gangster. *grins*

Good answers so far, but I think I may have worded my thread wrong. I meant for everyone to really just choose a cool outfit from somewhere that they could keep. (I.E. - Master Chief's battle armor. Why? Because Halo is awesome)

My bad, sometimes my posts are a bit wordy. :sweatdrop:

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Footed pyjamas with a light blue and white or light green and/or white design and cartoon character pictures. And if they even exist, hand parts aswell. And of course some nappies. Failing the nappies bit, some briefs. (I don't wear my PJs (unfortunatly not footed) in front of my family and I never go around in just my underwear due to leakage problems).[/font]

Role
Private
Mine would be a rusty red or light mint green jumper dress that is knee length. A triple tiered bell shaped skirt with buttons that ran all the way up the front to a vertical scalloped chest. A white short cap sleeved blouse with ruffle edges on the arms and on a peter pan collar. This paired with a pair of simple calf high brown leather boots and a simple cropped brown blazer and beret. Cute but not insano ruffle lace city.

Oh and I forgot matching bloomers! All cute dresses have matching bloomers.

Last edited:
Role
Other
Have you seen Iron Man?

Within the realm of possibility, a pink and white pinstriped denim skirtall, with a pink onesie, and dark pink sandals. Oh yeah and thick diapers underneath it all.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
all my life i have longed for a 17th century tailcoat with a cravat, lace cuffs, knee breeches and hose, and black shoes with silver buckles. i'd need a pocketwatch to go with it, and maybe a lorgnette. i'd look like the scarlet pimpernel! :D
Avery, order me up one, too, aye!?

I don't think I have any dream outfit other than something like that, though! A sleek suit with a vest and a tie suits me just fine!

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Just give me something that works well with a trench coat and doesn't look out of place.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Name: 77009-XJL

Origin: Classified. Your request has been logged.

Color: Soot

Weapons: Thumb blades, thermobaric eyebeams, sonic displacement generator

Why you chose it: I'll need it during the zombie apocalypse

Details: Adaptive hyperkinetic skinsuit with modular nano-flex plating. This self-contained low-profile battle armor would supply the wearer with respiration, waste retention and disposal, and stasis services in case of life-threatening injury. Also, it would look awesome.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
A jacket or coat, with these pockets (whilst looking good):
  • Wallet pocket, with a good zip.
  • Phone pocket.
  • Card pocket, with little separators.
  • MP3 player pocket, that closes yet has a little hole open for the earphone wire to come out. This pocket is also an optimum distance from the ears, so the earphones aren't too tight, nor too slack.
  • Loose change pocket. Easy to access for quick change, but a really tight pocket when walking to minimise coin dingling.
  • Inside pocket for anything extra stuff that needs special protection.
  • Secret inside pocket that's well concealed.
  • Pocket that has a pen holder, with room for a small pad of paper.

Ahhhh...

As for a real outfit, I have no idea... I have no sense of style.
Maybe an expensive suit type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.