Outdoor winter clothing: appealing to little side?

Which items of winter clothing appeal to your little side?

• Beanie or pompom hat

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Scarf

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Gloves

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Thick socks

• Rubber boots

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Padded snow boots

• Earmuffs

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Warm coat

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Thermal underwear

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Not wearing winter clothes, e.g. shorts

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Now that winter is fast approaching for those of us in the northern hemisphere, does anyone else find that there is something which can be quite appealing about being all kitted out in warm winter wear, for the great outdoors? Although adults do of course wear similar clothes in winter, I think there are many aspects of winter clothing which can appeal to one's little side. There's the whole ritual of getting layered up, often with the help of an adult, hearing phrases such as "you can't play in the snow until you've got your wellies on!" Lots of winterwear can be little-themed as well. There's also not wearing appropriate outdoor clothing, and facing the consequences: some youngsters (in parts of Britain, anyway) seem hardy enough to wear shorts all year round.

Here is why I like certain winter items of clothing: wool or fleece beanie hats can look really cute, can feel tight and comforting, can have childish designs, and a massive pompom on top. Mine is sometimes used as a blindfold, by pulling it down over my eyes, or turning it back to front. I like seeing people wearing earmuffs as well. Rubber boots (Wellingtons or "wellies" in Britain) are great too: you can splash in puddles without getting feet wet, although I remember I used to resist wearing them as a child. (They were often plain and black then, before the bright colours seen today.) As for gloves: some of us remember having them attached to string or elastic which goes through the sleeves of their coat, so they don't lose them.

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Last year, i went onto target's website and bought like 4 girls long sleeve shirts on clearance; i pretty much wear those every winter/fall. I was surprised that i could fit into girls clothes (14-16 or 18 in girls)

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I like snow pants (AKA snow bibs). My ideal scenario is being stuck in a diaper. Then a long-sleeves shirt is put over my head. I'm then put into snow pants. Then a coat. Then socks and snow boots. After that, some waterproof mittens would be strapped on my hands.

I'd be outside playing in the snow when all the sudden I need to pee. I rush inside. I'm trying to remove my mittens while doing the potty dance, but since my fingers are trapped in the mittens with only the thumbs free, I would be unable to remove them, and my coat, and my snow pants, and get my diaper off and on the potty in time. Wetting my diaper just proves what a little baby I am, not ready for the big boy potty.

Reactions: sonadam9 and Straycatz

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I really like the idea of wearing snow pants and a winter coat along with boots, scarf and mittens, all in pink. Underneath would be a diaper and thermal underwear.

Reactions: Straycatz

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Puffy coats and snow pants were always appealing to me because of their bulky puffy look and crinkly nylon covering. So there was always subtle connection with that clothing and waterproof pants and thick diapers.

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I have to agree, snow pants are the best! It’s also great for being padded, and being padded goes great with winter gear. Even before I was in diapers all the time, I would wear anytime I had to be all kitted up for work. All the layers makes it awkward to go to the bathroom. If there was ever a situation to point to for non ABDLs to understand the benefits, that’s the one.

Every time I put on real snow pants, not work bibs, I feel really little. I just start flipping around and playing in the snow, it’s the best!

The other thing that feels particularly little to me are mittens! Waterproof, warm mittens are super little for this pup!

Nordicbabyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I always wear my special made snow suit it’s made by a friend and it’s pretty much an upsized kids one

Attachments

• 10390E56-5FB2-453C-BC52-5A60FAC0ADA2.jpeg
    10390E56-5FB2-453C-BC52-5A60FAC0ADA2.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Belarin and OldTerry

northdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
One piece snowmobile shell with lots of warm layers underneath. I’m mostly DL, but this arrangement does make me feel little in a good way. I’d have to add I become much more liberal in my diaper choices when going out when wearing parkas and rain shells that hide swollen diapers effectively.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Sorry I'm not a AB ! But I do like to wear cute winter time attire .
Some in pastel colors, cute Scarfs. Warm Mittens, Couple Goose Down Jackets, & jjust plan women snow boots ....