Out of the frying pan, and into the diapers.

LordFluffybuttz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Out of the frying pan, and into the diapers. (temp title:dunno:)
By LordFluffybuttz

Auth note: This is a WIP, please tell me what you think of it. I re-read to fix any 3am grammatical errors because I'm a Grammar Nazi but even still, some mistakes slip through. This story is partially true, so enjoy ^^

Chapter 1

When I was about five, maybe even six, I Garrett, got a little too curious for my own good. I had always been a bit “slow” for my age. I was still wearing diapers until I was four, because of this I still had a box of Luv’s Barney diapers in my closet. The box of diapers had sat in my closet undisturbed for quite some time. The box had slipped the confines of my mind and I had forgotten about them almost completely. However one late night after a delicious dinner of spaghetti and glorious meat balls, I remembered what laid neglected in my closet.

After devouring my meal I went to my room to play and have fun, as is the way of being a child. Oblivious to the world around you, only to take notice when it’s play time, bed time, food time, or whenever a techno colored cartoon was on television. I went to my room just as I normally would and played, with my door open as was the rule, with my lincoln logs (do kids even have those these days?) and for some reason, perhaps to get more toys, I went to my closet. Whilst I was in my closet I took notice to the purple and cyan/ green box of Luvs diapers with the ever so noticeable figure that was a child wearing white briefs. I hesitantly went back to doing whatever it was I was originally in there for. I retrieved some more toys and played some more, but the box of diapers was still in the back of my mind, I was curious about them. I decided to go back to my closet, although this time my intention was not for more toys. I wanted to know if there were even any diapers still in the box. I had thought to myself “well of course there aren't any in there, why would there be? I don’t need them anymore, it’s just an empty box.”. I took a slight peak, but wasn’t sure what I saw so I just opened the whole thing and lo and behold, it was full of diapers.

I took one out, quickly peaking my head out of my closet, looking at my room’s door to make sure no one was watching me. The diapers felt so weird, oddly smooth with a slight crisp crinkle as I pulled the diaper apart undoing the static cling. I thought it was neat so I decided to diaper myself whilst still wearing pants so as I finished the sloppy job of haphazardly slapping the tapes of the diaper to the front securing it around me I looked down not really knowing what to make of it, so I just sorta acted silly. As I was fooling about, my brother, who was eleven, came up the stairs which are right in front of my wide open door of which I was in the clear line of sight.! I froze right there not even knowing what to do but before I could process the embarrassment he turned and headed to his room. He didn’t see me! I immediately tore off the diaper with an epic crotch grab with both hands and threw it away in the trash. I was blush red just from thinking of the possibility of being found like that. After that I decided I had enough for one night and boxed up the diapers and went to bed.

I had woken up the next morning and went about my normal day. I would get dressed, eat a bowl of some super sugary cereal, and then get dropped off at preschool. I would arrive at school sometime in the morning, unaware of what time it ever really was because I was always being so distracted. After the normal day of being a brat, (what else could a toddler be) I returned home and watched television for a time before retiring, after a long day of being a toddler, to my room. Here I played and awaited for dinner. Whilst in the midst of my playful imagination I remembered the box lurking in my closet. I strangely enough had wanted to put one of the diapers on, but I withdrew myself from the thought. I would have to go downstairs soon so I didn’t want to put on the diaper and be found out by my mother. She would undoubtedly recognize the slightest rustle. So I hatched a plan; I would wait until after dinner because very rarely do I ever get interrupted during the time after dinner. I had the perfect plan, “what could go wrong” I thought to myself...clearly at the age of five I’ve yet to hear of Murphy’s Law: Anything that can go wrong, will.

Chapter 2

Shortly after dinner I rushed ever so slightly trying to contain my excitement on my way to my room. Making all attempts not to alert the guards of my devious plot. After being cleared to return to my cell, I waited for just a little while to give time for those who needed to pass by my door to do so in the hopes that they wouldn’t double back and see me. After about thirty minutes, what seemed like hours, I went to my closet. As I opened the doors, there it was just as I had left it, almost as if the box was waiting for me to return. I took out another diaper from the box, peaking out of my closet to make sure that the coast was clear. I took off my pants and opened the diaper, then I sat down and took off my underwear and stretched out the diaper, placing it under me. I was now sitting on top of the diaper, so I laid on my back and pulled the front up over my belly, I tapped the sides and made sure they were secure. I sat back up, leaning with my hands behind me, I was staring at the diaper not really knowing what to make of it. It was incredibly soft and warm. I felt like I had a pillow placed in between my legs. I stood up trying not to loose my balance, still staring at the diaper, I was still unsure what to do as I stood there wearing nothing but the diaper and a t-shirt. So I decided to play with some toys. This time I wanted to play with Sven, my stuffed moose. Sven was ultra plush and donned a frosty colored coat. He was always so fun to play with and made me so happy. We would hug and wrestle a lot and keep each other safe from the monsters outside my windows at night (fucking pine trees, scary shit man). After a while I felt the need to go, so I got up and started walking to my door so I could go downstairs and use the bathroom, but I stopped and thought for a second. I thought “well didn’t I go potty in these when I was little? So why can’t I now?”. I went and hid around the corner behind my bed because I was still worried I would be seen. I carried Sven with me, I tried to go in my diaper but it was really hard because I had gotten use to the toilet, but after a brief struggle I felt that I was peeing. Slowly my diaper was getting wetter and wetter and it felt so good and warm. Before I knew it, I had completely wet myself. It felt really nice and I figured that because I didn’t have to go potty anymore I could keep playing. After that ordeal I went right back to playing with Sven. I was kneeling down at the time, and after a few minutes as I was playing, I felt that I had to use the bathroom again but this time I had to poop. The feeling was overwhelming to the point that I just gave in without any second thought and I had messed my diaper. It was really strange, feeling the push into my diaper and the mess inside. Right after I had messed my diaper my Mother came into my room for whatever reason, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me.

I was so shocked and didn’t know what possible excuse I could conjure up for this. She sharply said with such disdain: GARRETT, are you wearing a diaper? Tears began to form in my eyes but before she would have any of it she hastily came over and picked me up. She didn’t even have to check my diaper but she sat on my bed with me over her knee, peering into my diaper to check it’s state. Noticing what I had done she spanked me a few time right then and there. I was a crying and snotty mess. I was so embarrassed but little did I know that my suffering hadn’t even begun. She put me down and practically dragged me by my arm downstairs for all to see as we passed by on our way to the bathroom. My father and brother saw me, but they knew better than to interfere with the war-machine that was my mother, especially considering it was in their best interests of self preservation. Ma told me to lay down so I did without question, she then placed a towel under my throbbing, soiled, diaper bottom. She then pulled my shirt off over my head and then proceeded to take off my diaper. I tried to say that I was sorry but she didn’t care. She cleaned me up and threw away the diaper. So there I was, naked and embarrassed beyond compare. Ma filled the tube with warm water and told me to get in. After some time to think about what I’ve done she returned. Without a word she dried me off and wrapped a towel around me, carried me up to my room and said for me to stay put. I didn’t move a muscle I was so scared. When she came back she had a bottle of baby powder in her hand, she asked calmly where I got the diaper and I said with studer, that I had found them in my closet. She retrieved a diaper and told me to lay back, I just did as I was told, not a word I was petrified. She placed the diaper under me and powdered my red bottom. I was totally limp with obedience. She finished and tapped up the diaper. After that she told me with a very firm tone to get into bed. On her way out the door she had noticed that I was trying to say something but couldn’t formulate the words, so she asked “What?”. I replied with a stuttering “n-n-nothing”. In truth all I wanted was Sven who laid across the room, but I dare not set foot out of the bed because she’d know somehow. After I laid there for nearly an hour soaking in my tears, she came back. It couldn’t had been later than 8:30pm, because I could still hear my dad and brother downstairs, this time she had a bottle. She came over too me and picked me up after making sure I was still awake, and cradled me like a baby. She fed me the bottle of warm milk of which I hesitantly accepted but ultimately didn’t have a choice in the matter. She rocked me and made sure I drank every last drop. I was scared and confused. Once I had finished the bottle she tucked me in. As she was tucking me in I asked with a shaky voice “ Are you m-m-ma-ad at me mom?” and too my surprise she had said no. She kissed me good night, and made her way to leave but before she exited the room I asked if I could have Sven. She picked him up and gave him too me, rustled his head and left. I felt relieved that she wasn’t mad but I was also confused. I snuggled Sven and tried to go to sleep. After a dreary hour of grogginess and anxiety that kept me awake, I felt the need to potty. I wasn't sure what to do, wetting my diaper got me in this situation in the first place and she told me not to get out of bed so I was at cross roads, however she did put me into a diaper possibly insinuating if not expecting me to be forced to use it. Eventually I just laid in bed with Sven sleeping on my chest, wondering what to do. After about five minutes I couldn’t really hold it much longer so I decided to wet my diaper. As I did I could immediately feel my bum get all warm and wet as my diaper swelled. Thankfully it didn’t leak, and shortly there after I fell asleep.

Chapter 3 pending critiquing of the beginning.

Last edited:

DLScottsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
So far as nice story.You used loose when you should have used lose. It does have many 9f the elements of the "typical" diaper stories but I will not hold that against the story.

DLGjessica

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I do like the story thus far as it is rather easy to relate to. A curious child being caught in the act by his mother and her response to the situation. Interest is maintained by her actions after the initial spanking and diapering. Looking forward to reading about her plans and how Garrett reacts.