• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Out from the Shadows, Here Cometh the Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResurrectionFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi everyone,

So, I've been an AB/DL for about 4 years now,
I've been around here and a few other sites for quite some time, under another username.

I primarily enjoy playing guitar, hanging with friends, jamming on the drums from time to time, and every once in a while, partaking in some green (not as much anymore).

In the darkness, I like to wear diapers, my personal favs are Bellissimos and M4 by Abena. I consider myself experienced as an individual, but quiet in the social world of DLs.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello ResurrectionFox and welcome to the group.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

So, I've been an AB/DL for about 4 years now,
I've been around here and a few other sites for quite some time, under another username.

I primarily enjoy playing guitar, hanging with friends, jamming on the drums from time to time, and every once in a while, partaking in some green (not as much anymore).

In the darkness, I like to wear diapers, my personal favs are Bellissimos and M4 by Abena. I consider myself experienced as an individual, but quiet in the social world of DLs.

Hello and welcome. I too am a musician and played for 15 years with a very good cover rock band. Keyboard and singing is my thing. I also enjoy writing and have been published, though nothing terribly famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.