siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone

I spend a lot of time being little me and only pretend to be an adult when I have to i.e for work.

And even then I have my Pacifier in my pocket and more than likely i will be wearing shorts and a colerfull t-shirt. I don't think I do pretend to well.

Any way me and Daddy where look for adult size Spiderman pyjamas for my birthday. And we came a cross this site.

http://www.adult-size-school-uniform.com

Daddy really like the idea of dressing me in a school uniform and send me off to work (school.)

I not shore as I have dyslexia which was not recognised when I was at school and therefore I do not have many happy memories of School as I was bullied not only by other children but also by the teachers. Putting a school uniform on could bring back some unhappy memories.

Going to work in a school uniform will also mean I have to be open to everyone about my Peter Pan syndrome and the fact I see the world differently than a "normal person." Whatever that is.

But I wouldn't have to play pretend any more. And providing I still do my job the way I have always done it I don't think there's much I can say about it.

It would be interesting to see how I'm treated by my work colleagues and other people as well.

So what do you think, should I put the uniform on and be little 24/7.

Or should I just keep pretending when I have to to be a grownup.

Still haven't found an adult size Spider-Man pj's.

Thanks you

Sisi

Hello sisi,

I think if that's what you really want, you should be able to be yourself and not have to pretend. Since for you, it's an actual sndrome and not just some "weird fetish", people should accept you just the way you are. (No offense to people with fetishes, that's just sadly most people's view.)

Just like you said, being your true self shouldn't effect your work any more than it usually would. And if I had to guess, most people probably wouldn't be too surprised or shocked if you're really that bad at pretending :p

Anyway, only do it if you really want. Don't let your daddy force you to do that, especially if it brings back bad memories. If you want to "come out" as a little, there surely would be other ways than a school uniform (which, honestly, some people wouldn't even recognize...I wore one to school (we don't have a uniform, it was my taiwanese one) and was kinda sad that no one noticed :/ )

I found some batman and superman pyjamas on amazon, not sure about a spiderman one though...good luck with that! :3

Hugs and cuddles,
Kat

Will this affect your job security? It would in mine, so I dress for the job. Just be careful.

dogboy said:
Will this affect your job security? It would in mine, so I dress for the job. Just be careful.

Yea the more I have been thinking about it the more I imagined things going wrong.

But I like the thought of dressing how I feel on the inside and being little me all the time.

There also family members that don't really know how I fell. And would thing I am poorly in the head again. And that's scary.

I think being friten stopps me from doing a lot of things. Which was not there when my body was smaller.

I gess the bigger I got the more bad things happen and I got scared. Don't like it.

Why can I just be me. It not fair!

Sisi

BabyJayk said:
Last time I checked Peter Pan Syndrome was more of pop psychological term, and is not recognized as a psychopathology by the American Psychiatric Association. I'm not 100% on whether or not that has changed.

CALLING it a syndrome would probably help people accept it socially, but as far as I know (again I could be wrong) the APAs recognition, or lack thereof, may mean you aren't protected by law should they choose to terminate you.

Then again you live in the U.K. so......?

The point I'm trying to make is before you do this make sure you will not lose your job over it.

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I was told my a clover man becouse I still see everything with a child like innocence. And I still get a lot of pleasure out of doing thing that a child would do. Ie suck a pasfier, Have Rex my toy dog in bed with me. Ect.

He would say that I had a type of Peter Pan syndrome. And what he ment by that was that I was an internal child.
He was the one that sergested that I simply allow myself to be who I was. And don't try to pretend to be something I wasn't just so I fit in with social norms. From this point my depression and anxiety started to lift and I became happer becouse I was spending time being little me.

I am lucky becouse I have a good frand that I call daddy now who has helped me and is now a kind of care giver to me.

Also telling people that I have peter pan stops a load of selly judgemental questions from people. So I not to old to act this way becouse i not acting.or to old.

So the question is should I be little me all the time.

Should i run down the road in a dipper shouting. "Look at me I'm a enormous!" I am jocking on that bit. It far to cold to go out side in just a dipper at the moment.

Or should I still play pretend to be an adult when I have to.

Thanks again.

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

zipperless said:

Hi zipperless.

I have found some Spider-Man footed oneissy but I haven't been able to find one that was in the shop that I liked but they did not have my sizes.

Silly Grown Ups.

Thanks

Sisi

sisi said:
Yea the more I have been thinking about it the more I imagined things going wrong.

But I like the thought of dressing how I feel on the inside and being little me all the time.

There also family members that don't really know how I fell. And would thing I am poorly in the head again. And that's scary.

I think being friten stopps me from doing a lot of things. Which was not there when my body was smaller.

I gess the bigger I got the more bad things happen and I got scared. Don't like it.

Why can I just be me. It not fair!

Sisi

What I do is to wear Baby Pants (brand name) training pants, "Almost a Big Kid". I have the blue dinosaurs, the blue Trains and Trucks design, the pink Dragonflies and Butterflies and the pink Cupcake designs and wear them exclusively as my underwear. Since no one can see my underwear, no one knows I'm wearing them except me. I at least get to be a part of who I may want to be. There are little things you can do like that and you're still safe at the job. No one knows but you!

dogboy said:
What I do is to wear Baby Pants (brand name) training pants, "Almost a Big Kid". I have the blue dinosaurs, the blue Trains and Trucks design, the pink Dragonflies and Butterflies and the pink Cupcake designs and wear them exclusively as my underwear. Since no one can see my underwear, no one knows I'm wearing them except me. I at least get to be a part of who I may want to be. There are little things you can do like that and you're still safe at the job. No one knows but you!

Hi dogboy

Like you I have my dipper and under cloths and unless I have a leekie dipper no would know I wear short and tsherts on the out side which I like. And only a few trusted work colleagues know why I am the way I am.
Doing the school uniform thing would mean coming out to everyone that I am still a child.

Then deing little all the time which I kind of like the idea of. But some people can be mean and say nasty things, when somebody else is different to them. And I don't know if I can handle that.

So do I just let people know that I am a little ? When they ask why. Or should I just tell them not to be a noseie Parker.

Any way thanks I will let everyone know how it goes.

Sisi

Hi everyone

Just had a chat with daddy regarding the school uniform thing. Daddy thinks I would look a very smart little boy in a uniform. And I would like to give it a try. As i have been look at people that have done it on YouTube and no one seems to pay much atition to them they where in AB clothing though.

But the uniform is going to cost about £320.00 which is lots and lots.

As for coming out I think I just going to be me around people. As playing pretend is ok for a while. But it gets boring when you have to keep it up for a long time and you can't get to play Pretend to be something different.

Daddy and I may get the facepaints out later as i fancy being a tiger today. Rar Rar.

Any way my birthday soon and I would like some now toys and stuff. And daddy said that if we got the school uniform there would not any money left for birthday treats.

Thank you everyone and I will let you know how it goes. Just being me and not trying to be a grown up.

I have to go now as it is dinner time. And I have to wash my hands.

Sisi

Just be careful little one. Hugs.

Hi everyone

It has been a couple of weeks now being little me 24 7.

And it has been ……..GREAT……….

I did not come out with any big statements to anyone. I just relaxed and stopped pretending I was something I wasn’t.

Ok I didn’t get the school uniform, even though I would have looked smart in it. It cost too much and I think going to work in it would not been good. I think people would of seen a grown up putting on a act of being a child. And that was not what I wonted.

What I have now is more that I could of hope for.
People around me willing to play with me, like what happen at D Arts. I am really looking forward to the next one.

So now I am little all the time and happier than I have been for a long time.

Daddy has helped me with this by making a daily routine with me. This as helped me keep fuscous and not get into a model. I have a morning routine that takes me though to lunch time. An afternoon one takes me through to dinner time and the most important one for me is the one that takes me to bed time.

I have also agreed to not watching any films that are meant for 15 and over, and grown up stuff on the TV and YouTube. Just U, PG and PG12, Cartoons, and documentary programs and the news. Children news is great because it explains the back story of what is happing.

My toys are artistic and creative in nature. And allows me to use my imagination.

I still work and I had a good meeting with my boss last week. And I think everything is going well and I think even better because I more relaxed, and my work colleagues seem to be happy to with me and they even join in. I still have to get my work done on time but even that has not seemed to be a problem.

I don’t think this is for everyone, it has just worked for me and I am lucky to have Daddy to keep me in my routine. Even when I don’t won’t to! it is what I have agreed to and it is working for me at the moment. I can change the routine if I wont but that has to be done with a chat with Daddy in the week when we talk about thing that are going to be coming up in the week, not on the moment I suddenly decided that I don’t wont to go to bed or finish playing.

I tack my tablet to bed with me so I can chat to everyone on hear and play I have the WIN and other game on the tablet it also reads bed time story to me. I know that should be Daddies job but some time he need a rest form me. And I would wont to louse such a good friend who as help me so much.

It would be nice if I could find a baby sitter or a care giver so daddy doesn’t have to do it, that sound like I need watching all the time. I don’t I just need to be keep a eye on as daddy put it. “I just checking you are ok.” Then it will be something like “you need to finish up now because it is time for your”…….. And what ever is going to be happening next. This way I don’t get hyper focused on something and find it hard to put it down. A bit like what I am doing now.

Ok I will finish just wonted to let you know how it was going for me.

I have put all this through a spell check so I hope it all makes sense.

Sleep time now providing I still have the WIN.

Night. Night

Little Sisi.

- - - Updated - - -

A photo of me Playing.

View attachment 25386

I am pulling a silly face at the camber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back